When you're sick

Bill

Bill always stays nearby to help you when you're sick. If you want something to eat or need medicine, he'll get it for you, even if he has to go out to the store to get it for you.

Richie

He stays by your side the whole time. He's always making sure you're as comfortable as possible. Richie will also watch movies with you the whole day, which puts you in a better a mood.

Bev

Whenever you get sick, Bev ALWAYS gets sick the next day, no matter what. As soon as you get sick, she goes and gets supplies for both of you in preparation for her also getting sick.  So the two of you will lay in bed and watch your favorite TV show and just lay low until you both feel better.

Ben

Ben was usually too busy with work to stay by your side the whole time your sick, which was fine. But he would always bring home what you would need to feel better. Plus, since it took a lot for him to get sick, he didn't mind staying with you while he was home.

Stan

Stan would get you what you needed, but he generally stayed away, because he didn't want to get sick and have to call out of work.

Mike

Mike would do whatever you needed to help you feel better. He would also read to you until you fell asleep each night. And although that didn't get rid of your cold, it always made you feel at least a little bit better.

Eddie

As soon as you even sniffle, Eddie basically runs out of the room and avoids you until you feel better. It's not that he didn't want to help you, he really did. But of course, Eddie's health anxiety prevented that for the most part. He would, however, get what you needed to get better. You wouldn't even have to ask; he knew exactly how to cure a cold quickly and would immediately go get it so you could be around each other again.