When they're stressed/in a bad mood

Bill

Bill's stutter come's back whenever he's stressed, which makes him self conscious. You usually sit there with him and just talk to him about something until he starts to feel better, and his stutter goes away.

Richie 

Whenever he's stressed, Richie rants a lot. He just talks and talks about what's bothering him, and you calmly listen so he can get it all out. Ranting doesn't completely help... so sex usually makes him feel completely relaxed ;)

Bev

Bev usually get's real quiet when she's in a bad mood, and it's hard for her to properly get through her bad mood (due to abuse from both her father and ex-husband). So you usually just sit there next to her, quietly, providing support when she needs it, or just giving her company.

Ben

When Ben's in a bad mood, he pours himself into his work even more than usual. It get's to the point where you have to tell him to not overwork himself. At that point you know he's in a bad mood, so you just make him a cup of tea and rub his back until he begins to feel a bit better.

Stan

Stan also got very quiet whenever he was in a bad mood, and he preferred to be left alone. You always offered your support in case he does need you. And like Richie, once he begins to feel a bit better... sex relaxes him entirely. (PeRvY jEw)

Mike

Mike was more affectionate than usual whenever he was stressed. So the two of your would watch a movie or read a book together.

Eddie

Oh man... Eddie was the KING of being stressed. And you could always tell when he was feeling that stress, because he would pace around, talk to himself, and use his inhaler a million times. You usually just talked to him while he paced, and did whatever you could to help him calm down.