Their favorite thing about you

Bill

Bill loves your calm nature. You're great in a stressful situation, whether it's stressful for you or someone else. If it's stressful for you, you can make it through, no problem. If it's stressful for someone else, you're able to calm them down pretty quickly.

Richie

Of course, Richie loves your sense of humor. That was the first thing he ever noticed about you, and ever since, it's been his favorite thing about you.

Beverly

Bev loves how accepting and understanding you are. She always used to have to be careful about what her father and ex-husband knew about her, because of how abusive they were. But with you, she never had to worry about you reacting badly to anything. If an argument happens or something goes wrong, she can always count on you to be so understanding.

Ben

Ben loves how spontaneous you can be. He can get a bit stuck in his work sometimes, and it takes you to pull him away and help him relax and do something else enjoyable.

Stan

Stan loves how easygoing you are. Although hardworking, you never get too stressed about anything, and you're pretty much down to do anything.

Mike

Mike loves your love of learning. He's a librarian, which means he's always taking in loads of information. Who better to pass it on than to you? You're always willing to learn about the new things he's read in books.

Eddie

Eddie loves how good at problem solving you are. He obviously worries about problems constantly, and you always seem to have an answer or solution, which always made him feel better.