Chapter14||Mcdonald's

Start from the beginning

I bit my lip as I rummaged through the drawers, unsure of what to look for.

"Let's see, I need a hoodie." I found a small enough blue hoodie, stuffed at the back of the drawer and black jeans. These will have to do.

I placed the suit in the drawer, and went over to the bed, laying down slowly. It was surely a long night.

**********

The sun streamed in through the light grey curtains, waking me up from my slumber. I pulled myself into an upright position, looking to the floor for Jacob. There was no sign of him, the blanket he slept on was neatly folded on the dresser.

I don't know what I got my hopes up for, I thought he was beginning to like me.

I stepped off the bed, moved towards the door, and immediately grabbed a towel I found from the huge chest in front of the bed, wrapping it around myself for a little coverage. My dress was short and short dresses are no good for boys.

I trod the hall to the bathroom, locking the door as soon as I was in. After my shower, I scurried back to Jacob's room. I put my hair into two puffs and applied a generous amount of edge control to keep it from frizzing out easily. I dragged the hoodie over my head and slid the pants on, and looked into the mirror one last time before taking a deep breath to go downstairs. The entire house smelled of pancakes, I sat on a bar stool, watching as Sean ate the seemingly last piece of the pancake in the kitchen.

"Orianna! How did yo--?" Sean's brows drew together, eyeing me carefully. "You didn't?" He gasped, his eyes were bulging out of their sockets.

"Oh, no!" My face turned red when I realized, was he thinking that I would do it?

"Oh, cuz Jacob wouldn't allow anyone in the storage room that easily, that's what I can tell you." He sighed in relief.

"Where's Jacob by the way? I need him to drive me to school." I questioned, looking around.

"Oh he's busy right now, but I could get one of the other guys to drive you because I don't have a car as yet." He answered. If he can't drive me and Jacob's unavailable then I will not go with anyone else. Especially not Jerald.

"No thanks," I said plainly, feeling upset with Sean. It isn't possible to get to school early from here and I don't think I can call an uber out here. This is stressful.

I sat down on a bar stool, got out my phone, and started to play candy crush, I was just about to beat level 157 when my phone was swooped away from me.

I looked up immediately to be hit by two green eyes that glowered down at me.

"Let's go." He turned around, walking away.

Well someone's in a bad mood.

"Hey! Gimme back my phone!" I ran after him. I watched as he stepped into the black Lamborghini Huracan across the other side of the parking lot, leaving the door open for me.

Wow. So a different vehicle every day? Show off much.

I strolled towards it and climbed in.

"I don't think butt face suits me very well." He smirked starting the car. I cannot believe he went through my phone.

"It fits you perfectly." I countered, turning my head as the car drove out of the parking lot. I immediately hugged my sides, regretting that I didn't eat anything.

I should've eaten breakfast. I put my hand over my stomach in an attempt to cover the rumbling sounds.

"What else did you find?" I asked, trying to distract myself from the hunger. The car slowed down at a stoplight. He turned his gaze to me. "You are an amateur at candy crush." He returned his focus to the road.

"Aaargh!" I breathed out. I couldn't hide it anymore, I needed to get some food in me.

"Stop here now!" I demanded, pointing out the window at a McDonald's restaurant.

"Ok!" His eyes widened as he drove into the McDonald's parking lot. I fumbled with the car door to get it open. I ran out as soon as I heard a click.

I ordered a large burger and fries, with a large sprite and sat down at the booth anxiously.

My eyes rolled back as I took a bite of the burger, I hummed, bringing the cup of the sprite to my lips. I heard a snicker and I snapped my head up to see Jacob, grinning at me from the other side of the booth.

"You scared me for a minute there." He hit his chest dramatically, mocking me. I rolled my eyes at him, pushing about a dozen fries into my mouth. I slurped the last of my sprite and sat back in the seat, rubbing my stomach contently.

"Oh! I'mma be so late for school." I whined, suddenly remembering.

"You..." Jacob began to speak but my attention was caught by two very muscular men in full suits of black with dark shades on, that entered Macdonald's. Jacob followed my gaze, and stood up instantly, walking towards them. I sat frozen in the seat, staring ahead.

I watched as one of the men pointed a gun at Jacob and the other grabbed him, shoving him outside. Panic arose in me and the people around me screamed and yelled, running around frantically. Some hid underneath the tables, while I got up walking towards the door to see what was happening.

I went outside and ran behind a bus, peering around it as I listened. "Where is the shipment?" I noticed a Russian accent as he pointed the gun to his head, while the other held him down. Jacob knelt with his head hung, silently.

"Markov sent you a message." The man with the gun came closer to his ear. "If you can't make shipment, next time we blow your head off." He hissed. They laughed as he was thrown down, spitting at him as they walked off. I stood behind the bus, my mind going blank.

Jacob sprang to his feet, stalking behind them. He then pulled out a handgun, shooting them both in the head.

My feet were planted in one spot as I stood there completely shocked. I was grabbed and shoved into the Lamborghini that easily sped out of Macdonald's and into the streets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Answer standing questions:

Who might 'Markov' be?

Did Jacob do the right thing?

Do you think Jacob's in deeper trouble now? (apart from being a drug dealer)

A/N: Hope you guys enjoyed this little snippet, btw(Someone may or may not be killed in the next part). I'm working on updating in a short while-maybe 1-3 days. Do enjoy the tragedy! *evil smirk*

If u enjoy what I write you can leave a comment and vote.

-stay safe

~killerbeanqxeen