What If... John was a killer?

New Bostin two years ago

John: Claire... Why did you turn everyone against me?

Claire:...
John grab her hairs

Claire:Ahh!

John:ANSWER ME!

Claire:YOU TURNED THEM AGAINST YOURSELF! HAVE YOU SEEN YOURSELF?!

John: SHUT THE F*CK UP!

Claire: MONSTER!
John in rage, snapped her neck and noticed Adrilon about to call the authorities

John: (sh*t! There is no going back now)
Before Adrilon could reveal who was the killer, John beheaded him leaving the woman on the phone shocked about the sudden stop

Two years later at Wellston

Teacher: Everyone, I know it's a bit late in the year but we have a new student joining us today! Please introduce yourself.

John: Hello, I'm John... I'm looking forward to meeting you all!

Later after class

Elaine: Hi, John! I'm Elaine. Welcome to Wellston! How's your first day so far?

John: Not bad I guess...

Elaine: Wonderful! So which school do you transfer from?

John: with hesitation I'm from New Bostin!

Elaine: Wait! Wasn't that the school that closed because everyone was killed two years ago after a student lost his temper?

John: In deed, I'm the only survivor because I "wasn't worth the kill"! This caused me to spent a full year to recover from that tragedy.

Elaine: Why weren't you "worth" the kill?

John: Oh! Well... because he didn't want to waste his ability on a cripple like me!

Elaine: ...What did you just say?

John: Err... i don't have an abili---

Elaine: I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! WE ENDED UP WITH A USELESS CRIPPLE FROM ALL PEOPLE!!!
She pushed him on the floor while the others expressed their disappointment.

John: (Great! Nothing changed! Just another school I need to fix!)

A year later

A masked student approached Zeke from behind

Zeke: (Stupid John, why is he still there taking space? At least I managed to correct him this morning... that was fun though)
The masked student kicked Zeke from behind causing him to fall

Zeke: Wait what the hell is wrong with you?!

Joker: ...

Zeke: No answer? I guess I will have to unmask you once I broke you back for that.
Zeke dashed toward the masked student and when he tried to hit him, the masked student dodged the punch and deviated it to the point where Zeke was thrown against a wall.

Zeke: Huh... that hurts you b*tch!!!
The masked student kicked him repeatedly against the wall and when he looked up, the student had a sharp knife on his right hand

Zeke: Alright you beat me! You don't have to take it to far! If I've wronged you... then I'm sorry!

Joker: It's bit to late for that!!!
Zeke recognized the voice