Chapter Two

A heavy wight lifts off me and takes all the heat, waking me up. I'm much too tired to check what it is but I groggily grope around for some covers to make up for the loss of heat. I don't find any but a blanket is gently tucked around me. I mutter a thank you to whoever it is and get a grunt back. I lay there half asleep wondering who that was when the events of last night come back to me. I sit up quickly, wanting to talk to Sir Goro but he's nowhere to be seen. I sigh and lay back down into something wet. I inspect what it is and realize it's my spunk from last night that had seeped through my underwear. OH NO! What if he saw?! I feel so embarrassed! I quickly get dressed and leave the tent in search of him to explain but he's nowhere to be seen. It's too early in the morning and not even Natsumi or Scoutmaster Yoshi is awake to say if they saw him.

"I should probably wash up," I say to myself, aware of how bad the dried semen feels on my skin. Flashbacks begin to fill my mind but I shake the thought from my head and make my way to the river and search for a secluded spot to bathe. I quickly strip and hop in and instantly regret my decision as the water is ice cold, making my body scream in pain and my lungs resist taking in the air. Fighting against my bodies wishes to get out, I begin to wash myself. Once I'm satisfied I have cleaned every nook and cranny I decide to swim for a little longer. I had gotten used to the water a bit and it felt kind of good. Not to mention how freeing it was to be naked in the outdoors.

"Relaxing, isn't it?" I jump when I hear his voice. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you," he says with a hearty chuckle. It takes me a minute but I finally spot Sir Goro sitting in the water on the opposite side of the river than me, naked. How had I not seen a giant guy like him?

"Sorry, Sir. I didn't notice you there!"

He waves his hand dismissively. "It's fine. You're not bothering me." He stands up, giving me a full frontal view and I finally see how massive he is. Even when soft it hangs nearly halfway to his knees and nearly as thick as a water bottle! I can feel my own member raising at the sight and I begin to feel embarrassed. "My eyes are up here," he says with a hint of anger in his voice.

I jump and can feel the heat rise in my cheeks despite the chilliness of the water. "I'm sorry, Sir!" I apologize. "I didn't mean to-"

His expression softens and the corner of his lips turn up ever so slightly as if he's suppressing a smile, "Can't blame you for being curious." He holds it in his hand and strokes it a few times before letting it go, causing it to hit his leg with a heavy slap. I'm stunned and embarrassed by his behavior that I don't know what to say. "Anyways, I'm done. Enjoy the water." He turns and leaves but I can't help but watch as it swings in and out of view while he walks.

I fall back into the water and groan. "Keitaro, you idiot!" He's the Headmaster! You don't want to make him mad...

"Hey, Keitaro! What are you doing?"

"Yoichi?" I ask turning to face the wolf boy who had wadded into the water and was now next to me. "Oh, I came to bathe." Yoichi grimaces at the idea of "bathing."

A sly smile crosses Yoichi's mouth and he moves closer. "Is that all?" He asks right before snatching my hard-on underwater. "Then, what is this? Came to play a little?" He asks seductively, giving my hard-on a few quick pumps.

"Yoichi!" I moan while trying to sound like I'm scolding. How is he comfortable enough to do that to someone?

Yoichi lets go and throws up his hands, "Just trying to help a buddy out," he winks. "So, who did you end up sleeping with?" he asks, thankfully changing the subject.

"Well," I start, "There was no one left for me to stay with so Sir Goro let me stay with him."

Yoichi's face sours and he steps back, "You stayed with him?!"