24 [Reeked]

❤✨

❤✨

The door to his apartment finally closed behind him, but Soobin felt as if someone dropped a ton of bricks on him--the radio was blasting music and he could hear Yeonjun singing.

While he normally loved Yeonjun's singing voice, now was certainly the wrong time to sing loudly to an early 2000's pop song.

Shit, he had completely forgotten that Yeonjun had a date last night, too.

He slowly walked into the living room, seeing as if anyone else besides Yeonjun was around, but thankfully not. The only one he could see was Yeonjun —wearing his silky bathrobe that hit him right above his thigh tattoos--who was happily dancing through the kitchen.

He suddenly remembered a small fight between Chaeryeong and Yeonjun, because Chaeryeong wouldn't stop teasing Yeonjun about his legs looking like the ones of a girl and Yeonjun had snapped back, saying that she was just jealous because she had gained a little bit of weight over the past few weeks and Yeonjun's legs were still as perfect as they had always been.

She did have a point, though.

Yeonjun did have amazing legs--he'd even go as far as to say that they looked even better than the ones from most girls, but then again his brain wasn't really working right now. He was too tired and still irritated by the sex-scent-guy. Maybe he should take a shower.

"Soobin, you are already back? Didn't hear you come in--how was your night at Huening's?"

He slowly dragged himself over to the kitchen era, sitting down on one of the barstools and desperately held onto the cool marble in front of him. "It was an exceptionally long night and we didn't sleep at all. Instead we watched seven, or maybe even eight? Marvel movies and I'm dead--everything hurts and the lack of sleep makes me all grumpy and moodie" --he groaned loudly as he leaned forward and placed his head on the cool marble; it felt amazing.

"Why am I not surprised--was it fun, though?"

Soobin slowly lifted his head, looking at Yeonjun who was currently making, more like trying to make, pancakes. His chin was still placed on the cool marble. "Yeah, it was nice —", he yawned "How was your date? You are in an obnoxiously good mood today, I take it went well?"

"Well—" Yeonjun finally put aside the pan and fished out the last pancake "—he only left maybe half a minute before you came home, you probably even ran into him in the elevator so yeah--the date was good."

Soobin suddenly tensed all over again and it only got worse when he saw the dopey smile on Yeonjun's lips. That asshole that smelled of sex and ran into him without apologizing was Yeonjun's date?

Did that mean that they--He didn't want to finish that thought, but as he took a closer look at Yeonjun's neck it was all too obvious. There were hickeys--small, but still there--all over his neck and collarbone and Soobin suddenly felt even angrier than before.