17 [Bewildering]

❤✨

❤✨

The next two weeks passed in a blur -- one second, they had been all sitting together, laughing, the next the whole team was hurled up at the studio, trying to finish their projects.

Soobin felt a little bit like he did back in college; slacking off during the whole semester and then when exams approached, he had always freaked out and ended up studying day and night, finishing all assignments the day before.

It had not been the best strategy, but it had worked in a way -- he got his diploma and got an amazing job in the end.

But now that he worked for such an amazing studio, he had hoped that there was more professionalism, but the others were just as bad as he was. 

In the end, they somehow managed to finish everything on time (which bordered to a miracle). They even were done a few hours before the deadline -- which was why they all decided to go out and drink.

Woobin had finally managed to ask out the girl he has had a crush on for ages, Harry and Louis dragged their wives along and Jungmo was sulking about the fact that Woobin wasn't paying enough attention to him, but his mood quickly improved when a rather cute looking redhead approached him and started to flirt with him.

The club they were staying at was crowded -- loud music was blasting from the speakers from the dancefloor, people were laughing and talking loudly and the beer in Soobin's hand was cool and tasted good.

Today was a nice day -- just that he was only surrounded by couples and that was a bit tiring, especially if you were a frustrated single that just didn't seem to be able to find a girlfriend.

Soobin sighed, maybe Yeonjun would want to come out, too? He had texted him before, telling him that he was going out a bit with his co-workers, but now that he was out with them, he realized he would much rather spend some time with Yeonjun.

Not that he didn't really like spending time with his co-workers, it just was that during the past two weeks Soobin had been working non-stop and had rarely seen the younger one.

They only saw each other when Soobin would drag himself home, shovel whatever Yeonjun had ordered down, and then he would go to bed and sleep for a few hours before he had to drag himself to work again.

His roommate had been nothing but sweet during that time -- put his clothes in the washing machine, dryer and even put them away again. He also prepared lunch for Soobin and sent him encouraging texts during the day when he wasn't busy with a client.

It was sweet, but spending time with Yeonjun was just that much better -- even if they just curled up on the couch and watched Disney movies or something; but no here he was, sitting in a booth in some club with his drunk co-workers.

Soobin quickly took out his phone and asked Yeonjun if he would like to come out too -- the answer nearly came immediately and Soobin smiled.

Not even twenty minutes later and Yeonjun strutted into the club -- he was wearing one of his light blue pair of ripped jeans and a tight tank-top.

Yeonjun spotted him nearly immediately and only when he walked closer, Soobin saw that he had picked one of his fur coats for the night and the shiny silvery shoes.

It would probably look tacky or too much over the top on anyone else, but Yeonjun looked good in extravagant clothes like that.

"Hey, didn't expect you to be here this soon. Were you already dressed?"

"You wish, I just threw together an outfit really quick, but I am kinda regretting not taking my time now. I fucked up my makeup really bad and the coat is way too thick to be worn in spring, what was I thinking? And my shirt doesn't match with my pants at all."

Soobin smiled. "Nonsense, I think you look amazing."

"Really?", there was that soft smile again that always made Soobin smile as well.

"Yes, really", he ruffled Yeonjun's hair, letting his hand drop down to his cheek, before he put his arm around his neck and pulled him along to where the rest of the group was. "Come on, I want to introduce you to the nerds I work with. I am sure you will get along with them."

Thirty minutes later and Yeonjun was the star of the evening -- everyone loved him and his style. He got so many compliments that often he tried to hide his blushing face in Soobin's shoulder, which got them a round of 'awe's, making Yeonjun hide behind Soobin even more.

As the night dragged on Soobin somehow got convinced by Yeonjun to dance with him -- it was more flailing limbs and uncoordinated hip and shoulder jerking, but Yeonjun was laughing all the time, nearly spilling his drink in hand, and Soobin enjoyed it.

It was fun, being goofy like that. It was good to just let loose like that and it was even better that Yeonjun was not laughing at him because he was ridiculous. Okay -- technically he was, but it was in an endeared way so to say. Yeonjun would never be so cruel to laugh at Soobin and make him feel bad that way.

His breath was already more of a light panting and Soobin could feel sweat form on his forehead and neck -- he really needed something to drink. Yeonjun's glass was already empty and Soobin had discarded his beer glass ages ago by now.

His mind was fogged with alcohol and his fingers and cheeks tickled from the alcohol and it seemingly got more intense whenever Yeonjun would dance close to him.

"I'm gonna go get us some more drinks, okay?", he nearly shouted into Yeonjun's ear. The music around them was loud and Soobin wasn't even sure if Yeonjun had understood him, but as he grinned at him and nodded, he realized it was all fine.

Soobin quickly pushed through the moving crowd -- normally he hated having that many people around him, but he had Yeonjun with him so it wasn't half as bad. That was at least, until he returned with the drinks for them in his hands.

He was about to push the last few people out of the way when he realized that Yeonjun was talking to someone -- or that someone was talking to Yeonjun. The other man was taller than Yeonjun, Caucasian features and a five o'clock shadow.

Soobin wasn't into guys, but he knew that this guy was attractive and it suddenly made him angry -- it got worse when he started to whisper something in Yeonjun's ear and had the nerve to put a hand on his hip.

Without thinking, he pushed past the people on the dancefloor and rather rudely pushed the guy away with his shoulder -- making himself appear taller by straightening his shoulders and puffing out his chest.

He was looking at Yeonjun with his back to the idiot who had tried to hit up Yeonjun. "Here, I got your drink. Wanna dance some more?"

He vaguely heard the guy behind him cuss at him, but he ignored him. All that mattered right now was Yeonjun who first looked up at him with a confused look on his face, but then the confusion melted away and was replaced with an almost shy smile.

Yeonjun thanked him as he grabbed his glass and followed without a second thought about the guy who had just flirted with him as Soobin put an arm around his shoulder and dragged him towards the dancefloor -- instead he wrapped one arm around Soobin's waist and stayed close to him.

It felt good, as if they were cuddling on the couch, but a bit better. Maybe because he was drunk or because Yeonjun was good at dancing -- it almost reminded him of the way girls danced at clubs, just that Yeonjun was completely nailing every single move.

Soobin knocked back his drink and placed it at one of the tables close by before he gave Yeonjun his full attention again. He had promised him to be the best fake boyfriend he had ever had, and he was going to deliver.

--------

Hope you liked it :)

So, I just wanna know what are you all up to recently! If you ask me, I have my online classes start from August 3, and so I would become busy pretty soon.

Luv ya cheesecake ❤️