Order in the Court

Adrien's POV

Today is the day.

Mari is pacing back and forth, mumbling to herself about something. I walked up to her and hugged her, so she could stop pacing.

" Mari please, everything will turn out fine. They aren't the victim here. You are. There is nothing they can do to turn it around in their favor. What they did to you is unforgivable and I know the jury will side with your story. We made sure they wouldn't be able to bribe anyone to be on their side. It has to be a fair trial. If not, then I'll do whatever it takes to make them disappear forever." I said, but whispered the last part.

One way or another, those bastards must pay.

"-ien?" They have no right to breathe the same air as Mari.

"-drien!" She suffered in their hands and she escaped from them, only to have her loving parents, Sabine and Tom, get in a car crash where they both died and-Hold on. Have we ever seen their bodies for sure dead? No we haven't. We haven't even made plans for a proper funeral.

" ADRIEN AGRESTE!!!!" I snapped out of whatever trance I was in, to hear Mari yelling my name. I looked at her confused. I need to ask her, there might be more to the story than what meets the eyes.

" Mari, have you seen you-"

" MARINETTE, IT'S ME YOUR BFF WHO IS ALSO YOUR PERSONAL MAKEUP AND HAIRSTYLIST!" Allic must be here.

" Come in Allic!" Mari, announced and Allic walked in with his equipment.

" So today is the big day-Not the Big Big day- but definitely a big day. How about we make you lose all the doubt in your head. Mr. Agreste, I'm gonna need you to leave. Mari and I have a lot to talk about to bring her spirits high." I nodded and smiled at Mari. The questions can wait. I walked out of the room and went to go ask Nathalie about all of this. I'm sure there is more things lurking behind the curtains.

Mari's POV

" Okay Marinette, we need to bring your confidence sky high. There should be no doubt in that pretty little head of yours okay?" Allic began and I giggled at his positivity. Allic is seriously like the brother I never had the luxury of having.

" Take out a few hairs to frame your face and voila! You are ready to go!" Allic said

" Take out a few hairs to frame your face and voila! You are ready to go!" Allic said. I giggled and looked at myself in the mirror. There stood a beautiful and confident woman who was ready for the battle that is just about to commence.

" Allic, I love it!!! You did an amazing job like always!!! How have you been recently. Were you able to tell your kids the truth about their mother?" I said and asked. Allic nodded and sighed.

" I did. They didn't take it well, but I knew it was necessary. My kids are still a little bitter towards me about it now. At least my boyfriend is there to help me whenever I feel to down about my kids." Allic said.