Welcome Back

Marinette's POV

Today, I'm going back to school, in the same classroom, with the same classmates that betrayed my trust. I need to show them that they messed with the wrong chick, without doing anything too harsh unless necessary.

" Mari, are you ready?" Adrien said through the door. I was up all night working on an outfit and planning my make up. I also did some exercise and facials. I took a long bath in the middle of the night. I'm so ready.
__________________
No One's POV

Marinette walked out of the room and  Adrien was waiting patiently outside. Once Adrien's eyes landed on her, his jaw instantly dropped.

 Once Adrien's eyes landed on her, his jaw instantly dropped

"Gorgeous...." Adrien said unconsciously. Marinette giggled at this and walked up to him.

"You really think I look gorgeous Adrien?" She asked closing in on him. Adrien just realizing what he said, he instantly became pink. Adrien nodded to Marinette's question. She giggled once more and kissed Adrien on the cheek.

"Thank you Adrien, that means a lot coming from you." She said giving him a wink and a dazzling smile. Then she walked away towards the door, leaving a lovestrucked Adrien. He followed her shortly after and went into the car.
________________

Marinette and Adrien walked out of the car, gaining everyone's attention.

" Is that Marinette"

" She looks stunning!"

" She's goddess material now!"

Marinette, being the model she is, gave a big fake bright smile to everyone. Adrien couldn't help, but be a little sad.

"Adrien, you can go and say hi to your friends, I won't mind. Meet me in class, okay?" Marinette said. Adrien gave her a doubtful look Marinette gave him a reasuring look. He nodded and went up to Nino and Alya.

" Hi Marinette you look incredible! I'm sorry for everything you've been through in the past couple of days. You became super popular ever since then. You were falsely accused. If I was you, I would have never shown my face here again. You're really brave coming back here. I admire that." A random girl said. Marinette thanked her, smiled at her, and walked away.

"Hey Marinette your back and better than ever! You look amazing and you're radiating confidence." A random guy said. Marinette smiled at him as well as thanked him. Then she walked away.

Once Marinette was far enough from the random guy, she was bombarded by other people. She couldn't even walk away.

" Excuse me, can I please pass through? I need to get to class." Marinette said loud enough for everyone to hear. The whole crowd of kids began to part a path for her to walk. It was like when the Red Sea parted for Moses. She thanked everyone while she was walking out and started heading to her class.

Adrien, Nino, and Alya were already there, as well as the rest of the class. Marinette walked in and got the reaction she wanted.

" MARINETTE!?!?!?!" Everyone said in sinc, except Adrien of course. Marinette smirked and looked at the teacher, Ms. Adams.

" Hello Ms. Adams, I will be joining your class once again. I hope you don't mind." Marinette said politely. Ms. Adams eyes widened. She's never heard Marinette being so polite .

" Welcome back Marinette. Please take your seat." She said pointing at the seat behind Adrien and next to Alya. She nodded, walking over, but was stopped by Alya.

" H-Hi Marinette." Alya said. Marinette ignored her and sat down, while taking out her phone. Alya got the hint and didn't talk to Marinette after that.

"Adrien, did Marinette receive the gifts?" Nino asked Adrien. Adrien nodded and remembered how she reacted.

________FLASHKBACK_______

Once Adrien and Marinette came back from the studio, Adrien decided to show Marinette the gifts the class have gotten for her.

" Mari, the class have something for you." Adrien said. Marinette walked up to him and smiled. The smile didn't quite reach her eyes.

" Oh really? Show me." She said. Adrien took off his satchel and took out a bunch of  jewelry and letters and a box of chocolates. Marinette's eyes widened. Her eyes began to brighten and a small smile was forming. She picked up the expensive Jewelry and the hand made bracelets. She then realized that they were trying to bribe her forgiveness. Did they really have that much money to waste for her to forgive them ? Are they really that petty?

Marinette picked up on of the less expensive necklaces.

She liked how it was an M for Marinette. She smiled a little, but that smile quickly dulled down. She gently placed the necklace down.

" Thank you Adrien, I'll put them in a jewelry box. The chocolates are a different problem though. Neither of us can have it. It will ruin our model diets. Oh how I wish to have a macaroon right now." Marinette said. 

"We can, but in secret. We'd have to work out extra hard to loose the calories." Adrien said. Marinette silently groaned but nodded. She badly wanted a macaroon. Just one.

" Let's go get some then!" Adrien said while grabbing Marinette's hand and pulling her along to a sweet shop. Guess it was a date. Both teenagers turned red at the thought.
_____End of Flaskback_____

" Adrien dude, you okay?" A very worried Nino said. Adrien nodded his head. He turned towards the Bluenette who was sitting behind him.

" Hey Adrien, what's up?" Marinette said moving closer to Adrien's face. His face began to heat up. Marinette's face was also heating up as well.

" Nothing much Mari. I just wanted to see if your doing alright." He said. Marinette giggled and nodded.

"I'm doing great Adrien, thank you. I had a lot of fun with you when we went to eat Macaroons. I hope we can do somethi g similar next time!" Marinette said, giving Adrien a dazzling bright smile. He nodded and blushed.

" It's a date then- I mean...as long as your okay with it being a date!" Adrien stammered. Marinette giggled again and got closer to Adrien and gave Adrien another kiss on his cheek.

" It's a date then!" Marinette repeated except in a flirty tone. Adrien flushed bright red and turned back to the front.

" A-A-Alright!" Adrien stuttered. He was so in love with Marinette, he doesn't know that Marinette feels the same way.

Did she kiss me because she likes me?

Is this a dat date or is it just a friend date like hanging out?

Will I ever have a chance with her?