I'm gonna live with who?

Marinette's POV

I saw Adrien finish his call and walk towards me. I was still seated on the bench.  Ms. Adams went back into to teach the rest of the class.

"Marinette! My father said you are welcome in our home! After school, we will go to your home and pack your belongings then Nathalie will drive us to my home where you can talk to father about your dilemma." Adrien said enthusiastically. Wait. His father said it was okay?!?!? MR. AGRESTE WELCOMED ME INTO HIS HOME?!?!? I'M GOING TO BE LIVING WITH ADRIEN AGRESTE?!?!?!

"R-R-Really?! Thank you s-so m-m-much Adrien! We should h-head back to c-class now." I said, stuttering. He nodded and smiled. I stood up and this time I did not fall down. I gave a small smile to Adrien. I started to unsteadily walk back to class with Adrien falling right behind me just in case I fall down again. Instead of walking towards my seat, I walked towards Ms. Adams.

"Ms. Adams? Is it okay if I tell the class what happened so they do not to ask me?" I asked her. She nodded. I took a deep breath.

" I need to tell all of you something very important...My parents-"

"Nobody cares about your parents!" Chloe yelled, interrupting me. My eyes began to water and my blood began to boil.

"I DO! I CARE ABOUT MY PARENTS! IT DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE BECAUSE BOTH OF MY PARENTS DIED!!!!" I screamed. Everyone gasped. I fell to my knees crying. Adrien kneeled next to me trying to calm me down. Alya ran up to me also trying to calm me down.

I got up and both Adrien and Alya were confused. I looked at Chloe with the most deadliest glare I have.

"You. Do you think I don't hear you talking about me to Sabrina about how humiliating it is to be living as a baker's daughter or how you call my parents low lifes?! Tell me Chloe?!?! How was your mother?!?! Didn't she work for those so called low lifes?!?! Don't you remember when you used to call those so called low lifes aunt and uncle?!?! Don't you remember us as friends?!?!?" I screamed. She looked terrified.

"Oh right. You don't remember. THEN WHY THE HELL DO YOU STILL WEAR THE GLASSES THAT I GAVE YOU FOR YOUR 9TH BIRTHDAY?!?!?!" I Stated. Everyone gasped at this.

"Marinette! Stop this instant! You have no right to scream at  her!" Ms. Adams said. No right? NO. RIGHT?!?!

"Ms. Adams, I do have a right! Ms. Bourgeois here has bullied me ever since her mother has passed! I forgave every time because we were the best of friends, but she has taken it to far. SHE IS THE ONE WHO PUSHES ME DOWN THE STAIRS. SHE IS THE ONE WHO SLAPS ME AND PULLS MY HAIR AND EVEN SOMETIMES CUTS MY SKIN. SHE IS THE ONE WHO RUINED MY LIFE. AND YOU ARE TELLING MY I HAVE NO RIGHT TO YELL AT HER AFTER SHE RUDELY INTERRUPTS ME WHEN I TELL THE WHOLE CLASS ABOUT HOW BOTH MY PARENTS ARE DEAD?!?!?" I screamed.

I am absolutely furious. I feel a hand on my shoulder. I instantly calm down. I drop back onto the floor, tears falling from my eyes like water falls. Adrien kneeled down before me.

"Marinette. I know you are mad at Chloe, but she did not kill your parents. Yes, what she does to you is wrong, but don't bring yourself down to her level by doing the exact same thing to her." He said. I nodded my head but kept crying. I stayed on the floor with Adrien until the bell rang.

Everyone began to leave the classroom. I just sat there still crying.

"Marinette, we have to go. We need to go to your house to pack your stuff." Adrien said. I nodded and got up from the floor. I began to grab my stuff from my desk, but they were taken out of my hands. I looked up to see Adrien holding my stuff as well as his stuff.