Lol Sorry for the Wait

What's This? An Actual Update!? Yes.
I decided to move Lucifer & Lilith into their own chapter thing cause the wait would be too long for the rest of the characters, soooo take Short Goofy Apple Daddy & Tall Sexy Apple Mommy.

You Meet
Well, self explanatory, right? You are birthed by the beautiful Lilith and BAM- you met your parents

Meeting others
You were just about a week old when you finally met your older sister, Charlie, she had quickly became a face you would always smile at and she often played with you, needless to say, you quickly bonded with your sibling when you first met her and you also were quite fond of her girlfriend.

Nicknames
Lucifer
The Apple of my eye
Y/N/N
He would honestly just call you his Caramel Apple because Caramel Apples are sweet-
Lilith
Honey
Sweetie
Y/N/N
Hon
Apple-Pie
Sweetheart
Babs
Baby

Babysitter
Lucifer would chuck you to one of the overlords or something, probably Razzle and Dazzle too, but that's because if Lilith can't take care of you AND he can't, he's probably in a rush.
Lilith usually trusts Charlie and Vaggie, but it's rare to have both parents unable to care for you.

Talking
You were in the living room and Lilith was cooking as Lucifer was taking care of you, giving you all his attention, but you didn't just want his attention, you wanted to make him proud- make him PRAISE you.

You scrunched up your face in thought, causing Lucifer to squish your cheeks, talking about how cute you were.
You didn't like it while your 11 Month old brain was thinking, so you made noises to only have your cheeks squished more,

You had always Heard the term 'Stop' to have everyone well... Stop what they were doing and listen... So you were about to tell your father off- without noticing.

"STOP!" You whined, surprised with yourself. You knew you could make noises, but speak that language your parents used (which was proper English but gibberish to you). You could speak non-baby language!

Lucifer stopped squishing your cheeks and blinked a few times before smiling- Wider than Alastor could ever dream of smiling- and he got up, picked you up and gave you the praise you wanted, even showing everyone in the castle that you could speak!

Walking
Why do I feel like you started walking late and that you started to walk out of spite?

Okay so, I'd imagine you were sitting in the living room, listening to your parents talk to a servant about how you weren't able to walk by the age of 3 and that the servant didn't think you'd be able to walk for a while, so you started to walk just to open that door and show them you could do it.

Someone takes you.
You were, as always, playing in the living room with blocks, Lego, your toys... And well, someone, who was against anything Lucifer did yet worked for him, was taking care of you.
Lucifer & Lilith were having that rare day where they were both Busy and you kept nagging them that you likes this guy's hair, so they let him take care of you.

"Mister! Mister! Let's go to the park! Park! Park!" You nagged him, to which he eventually gave in and took you to the park.

Lilith and Lucifer didn't know you were going and they came back from their Duties to find their precious Daughter/Son/Child gone... Vanished. Nowhere in sight,
Panicking, Lucifer started a search party for you, he was ready to kill your babysitter, ready to rip their throat out,

Meanwhile, you were taken to your sister's hotel with some ice cream.
You were playing with your sister and her girlfriend along with their spider friend's pig.

Lilith went to calmly go find you and called up the babysitter and well, she found you but that day, when you got home, Lucifer still had NO idea where you were that day, he still didn't call off the search party- legend says they're still looking for little Y/N.

Nightmare
You rarely get nightmares, but knowing how much your father disapproved of what your sister was doing made you have nightmares, not of yourself, but nightmares for your sister,
You were scared FOR HER- you were scared about what your family would turn into,

You'd often have dreams about becoming King/Queen/Ruler of hell, having your sister all alone... And it saddened you, but each night, the nightmares would disappear as you would have Lilith, and occasionally Charlie, rush in to comfort you.

Okay, uhhhh... This is all lazy writing, but I might fix it later- hope you enjoy?

Have some art-

That's Evan, my little OC elf boy

Uh... Yeah, hope you enjoyed? Enjoy your day or night!!!