When You have a nightmare

Vaggie-
You were asleep, alone in your mother's room, you had accidentally ripped your favorite toy and Vaggie was fixing it- it was dark and your 3 year old mind was making shadows turn into creatures, your mother's decor turned into the exterminator angels and oh, those glowing eyes-...
You just wanted to sleep, so you shut your eyes and thought of something to lull you to bed.

You eventually fell asleep, but your mind kept going to those awful creatures and angels.
You felt like you were being watched.
It was worse in your dream as they actually moved in your nightmare.

Vaggie was fixing your toy downstairs because there was light down there so she could sew next to the expert, Niffty.
She had just finished sewing (name your toy) and was already heading back up.
She heard you scream and she ran- bolted right up to you.

You were sitting up, breathing heavily as you cried.
"Y/N!?!? What's wrong, honey?" Vaggie had her spear out and she had turned on the lights.

Shadows left, angels turned back to decor...
"Y/N, Madre is here... Shhh," she dropped her spear and went to cradle you.

"Where's that Estúpido demonio de radio (stupid Radio Demon)? I told him to look after you because everyone else was busy..." Vaggie seemed angry, but you felt safe.

Those eyes- they were just uncle Alastor- haha, and you thought someone was going to get you.
You laughed softly and fell asleep next to your mother.

Charlie
You were with your grandparents, at their place. You were currently asleep after a big day of fun,
You watched movies and told stories with Grandpa Lucifer and you baked and played some board games with Grandma Lilith.

For a 3 year old, you were quite interested in how your grandpa was an angel before all this,
Well, in the day you were interested, you didn't think the stories he told would make you so scared at night...

Lilith was talking with your mother and Lucifer was doing his duties, leaving a little Y/N asleep in her mother's old room.

Y/N WAS having a wonderful dream, dreaming of how Lucifer became the ruler of hell- but angels scared you and that dream turned to you in a void, not alone- no... Angels were surrounding you and your family were all being murdered- how does a mind so young think of this?

You woke up screaming,
It echoed through the whole castle.
Charlie and Lilith immediately stopped talking and ran up to the room, swinging the door open.

"Y/N?!" They both yelled.
You were crying, sobbing.
"M-mummy!" You yelled and Charlie ran up to you, checking for any scars, cuts, bruises.

"Y/N, I'm here... I'm here..." She wiped away your tears and hugged you.
You cried into her shoulder until you fell asleep.

"You should go home now," Lilith suggested and Charlie nodded.

"Thanks Mum, I know how busy you and dad are, but you took time for Y/N." Charlie said on her way out.

She walked,
Humming until you got to the hotel where she laid you down on her bed and she stayed with you instead of finishing paperwork, just to make sure you were okay.

Angel
Y/N... You were TRAUMATIZED by Valentino now and you refused to be left alone, but Angel was helping Charlie and Vaggie with paperwork for once.
Husk and Alastor were 'catching up' which you found as an excuse to not be around you,
Niffty was cleaning up a 'Mess Husk had made in the bathroom' and your brother, Fat Nuggets, he was with Angel.

Your father said he needed Fat Nuggets so he didn't get stressed, but that meant you were alone.
You didn't like that, not after... Incidents.