Even though the immense sorrow and emptiness pierced them to the core, their obsessive rage and the unfounded pride made an invisible cloak which encompassed the love.

But fortune didn't do any mercy on them, rather brought them together that even at the same place, to the same destination.

But the terms had been changed. Which supposed to be watching my girlfriend dancing to my nextdoor turned in watching my enemy dancing to my nextdoor. Their hatred for each other had become so evident that no one even accidentally hit anyone's shadow, every word they threw on each other was nothing but firing bullets.

But so much was unsaid through the sharp tongued, so much was unraveled in the stoned cold glances.

Nevertheless, they were at least under the same roof.

•••••

After a long week of continues raining, the sun had finally come out through the stomped dark clouds. They were now fluffy, white clouds. Birds were chirping happily, stretching their wings in the air in the name of freedom.

Leaning towards the window Nile was sipping on her smokey ginger tea peacefully while admiring the almost shriveled up pitch black roads and the outer fresh, amiable city. But to her peace breaker, a loud buzz of her phone rang off in the midst of her drinking. She irritatingly sighed and went to answer it.

"What is-"

"WHERE ARE YOU?"

Before she could finish her probe the loud noise boomed into the object rushing with exasperation that she had to whisk away the cell phone from her ear for a second.

"Like seriously? Why are you shouting like this? Did you just get beaten by a crazy dog or something, gosh!"

"I asked, WHERE. ARE. YOU?"

"I'm HOME!"

"What? Aren't you coming?"

"Huh? Am I supposed to go somewhere?"

"Jeez Nile you're so careless!"

"Mei, I'm warning you stop with that drama and spill it already."

"Okay okay, guess who forgot everything. Anyways, today is the Hip-Hop category event and our Hip-Hop twister who is selected for the royal event, HOBI, is going to perform and EVERYONE is here to cheer him up! And YOU! God knows what are you doing at your GODDAMN HOME!"

It'd be a lie if it's said that Nile didn't know about it. Of course she knew that he was selected and it was his performing day also. But she prefered to be unknown. Putting down the cup on the coffee table, a sigh drawn out her mouth as she continued.

"I'm not going."

"What? But Nile?"

Mei's hopeless sigh lingering through the phone. Nile didn't say anything rather struck on the polaroid photo frame, which was resting on the matte black cabinet. In the photo where she and Hobi seemed like a happy, funny couple, sticking their tongues out posing for the best shot to the camera. It was one of the best days she spent with Hobi.

"Nile, I know you guys are still-"

"Don't bring up those things Mei, I'm not going that's it, bye."