"Just be glad you'll be useful for once." Natalie replies which makes us laugh.

"When have I ever not been useful?" Noah replies after laughing.

"Where's Ray?" Dylan asks.

"She out with her boyfriend," Steph replies.

"Peyton?" Noah asks.

"You guys knew about Peyton?" I ask, disappointment showing clearly.

"No!" They Say in sync.

"That's very believable guys," Nat says rolling her eyes.

I can't believe Ray told the guys and didn't tell us. It's very important that she tells us, I mean we're her girlfriends and then she didn't show up for today after making plans. What am I saying? I should be happy for her. Yes, I'm really happy for her. I sigh.

Well it's still good that the boys are here, they always lighten up my mood one way or another. The past week was really awful for me and we haven't really had time to be together, I miss them. Too bad Cade and Nathan couldn't be here today.

Noah pulls up in the parking lot of Mrs Holidays house, and we get out, I didn't even realize we were already at her place. She's Ray's grandma's friend and her house isn't really far from mine.

A day before our birthdays has always been like this since I can remember. Ray brought up the idea of doing charity a day before our birthdays which is like a gratitude to God for adding more years to our lives.

"Mrs Holiday!" Natalie exclaims before moving forward to hug her and I follow after her.

"Just call me Nana." She waves her hands in dismissal. "I can see Sarah didn't show up today," she says looking at us, we laugh at the mention of Sarah.

I almost forgot that Ray's other name was Sarah and she hates it when we call her that.

The guys exchange greetings with her before we all head in. Her husband is away for work, while her kids have their own family to take care of, so she was alone in her huge home.

Her house feels so warm and welcoming, with the walls painted cream, along pictures of the family hanging, the whole interior design is incredible.

She leads us to the greenhouse after explaining to us that she hasn't put it for use for a while now, because of the weather. But as a result of the upcoming winter, she has to get it done. That was when Ray suggested to have us help her out. She gives us all the necessary things and heads back inside.

"I still can't believe I have to do this," Dylan says as we clear the surface of the soil.

"Well at least we get to spend time together," I say chuckling at his expression.

"How come you guys were the one who ended up here?" Natalie asks

"We were played by Nathan and Cade," Noah murmurs.

I can't help but burst out laughing. I won't say I can't believe they were played, but then Cade should be here instead of Dylan.

After clearing up the soil surface,which was a lot of work, well for me, we start placing the pots on the benches and the shelves.

"You guys are actually doing a good job by yourself." Nathan chuckles as he comes into sight with Cade.

Noah and Dylan look like they'll pounce on them anytime. Nat doesn't look so delighted to see her brother, I mean they see each other everyday, and Steph just smiles at them before returning to what she's doing.

"Yes, we are, so you can go back the way you came," I say with a fake smile and I'm sure I look creepy.

"Don't be like that Ash, we know you love the fact that you're here. Your eyes give you out," Cade says smiling.