Hey come on stop ignoring him.

Hmph! But it's so not fair.

Yeah well we can't change the fact that kai is stronger than you. Are you going to do this everytime you guys play together? If so I'm not going to let you hang out with him again.

Zen immediately got up and turned towards kai.

He pointed towards the lake and they went in again.

We let them play until lunch time.

Pha! Lunch is ready. Come back before it gets cold.

Mom said to me through the packlink.

Zen you heard her.

Yeah.

He signed Kai to follow him. They went back to the backyard.

After we shifted and wore our clothes, we headed inside.

"Hey seems like you two have been having fun." Dad smiled when he saw our expressions.

"Yeah. We let Zen and Kai hang out with each other." I said.

After lunch, Forth asked if we could go to the terrace. I was confused but heeded nonetheless.

Dad asked me to stop by his office so i told him to go ahead.

Forth's pov:

I walked excitedly towards the terrace.

You're really excited about using spells aren't you? Kai chuckled.

Yup. I can't wait to show pha. I replied.

When i got there, there was no one there. I heard from dad that most of the people were out in the city or preparing for tomorrow's party.

I started gathering mana and wrapped myself with it. I slowly floated in the air.

I got excited and created wings with the mana. They were golden and weren't materialised but they would do the trick.

I still can't believe you came up with this right after you learned how to float in the air. Kai sighed.

I chuckled.

Kai didn't know of a spell to create wings sine there was no need for it since he can just use apportion to move from one place to another easily.

So i decided to create one. Well it's not really a spell but i like it.

I was about to flap my wings and go higher but i sensed and ominous aura from behind the door to the terrace. I immediately dispersed my mana and let my feet touch the floor.

A guy who belonged to the pack came out. He was well built and around the same height as me. Just one or two inches taller.

He had a wide grin on his face.

"So you're that brat's mate. You look a lot better than i imagined." He scratched his chin thoughtfully while looking me up and down.

Forth, i don't like the way he's looking. He's bad news. Kai was alarmed.

Don't worry. It's not like he can lay a finger on us even if tried anyway. I said.

You're right but i don't like him. He stinks. Almost as if he's a demon.

Me niether.

"What don't tell me you're mute?" He spoke up again when i kept quiet.

"What do you want?" I asked a little too aggressively.

"Hey hey. Is that how you talk to your fellow pack mate who was kind enough to come say hi?"

I frowned deeply.

"I never thought that brat would be able to find such a handsome mate. Makes me want to eat you. Oh his face is going to be a sight to see when he sees his mate dead with multiple men's semen in his ass." He licked his lips.

His words made my whole body shiver.

" Now be a good boy and come here. I'll make you feel real goood. "He reached out his hand.

I took a step back.

"No." I said firmly.

"Tsk. So we're going to do this the hard way huh? Ok fine. I tried to be nice. Don't blame me for this." He ran towards me.

When he was within reach, he raised his fist to hit me.

But he didn't know that i had predicted his movements the moment he clenched his fists before running.

I grabbed his arm and threw  him to the wall.

The wall cracked a little.

He grunted and fell to the floor face first.

Oops.

You used too much strength. You should know you're a lot stronger than other werewolves now. Kai sighed.

Sorry forgot about that. I scratched my head sheepishly.