KN?

Suraj was looking at Vivaan, "where is he?"

Vivaan shook his head, "he left after awhile, I don't know, where he has gone."

Tara was smirking. That is for the insult, you won't find him.

Chakor saw that and hold her hand, "oh madam, why are you smiling like you won something? Have you done it and hide him?"

Tara was struggling to release herself from the tight grip of Chakor, "leave me, Chakor I said leave me."

Chakor shook her head, "no, just tell me where is KN?"

"I don't know!" Tara said in anger not meeting her gaze.

"Oh really? You don't know, then why are you behaving as if you won a lottery ticket. Suraj has thrown you out of the house, still there is a victorious smile on your face, why?"

Suraj looked at them. My attention was only on Vivaan and the family. I don't care about Tara, but I'm happy that Chakor had seen it. I might be blind for a moment, but she has the overview of everyone.

"Tara say where is he? What have you done to him?" Suraj asked, "you know he is unstable, if he gets again drunken I will lose myself." It was a clear warning, but Tara shock her head.

Chakor loosen the grip, "Suraj there is no way to talk to her, get your mother and ask her about his favourite places to drink. He will be somewhere, he is addicted. And you Vivaan, better you won't show me your face a few days, I don't know what I will to you, might scratch out your eyes."

Vivaan left from there and hide in his room, without thinking of the consequences he might be responsible of.

"Maa? Maa!" Suraj shouted and Teju came out of the kitchen, "what happen now?"

Suraj was Controlling his anger for the first time Chakor witnessed it, how he created it a fist, "where is he?" The voice of Suraj filled with anger but also with the little left respect for her.

"Who?"

"Papa!" Suraj shouted, "where is your addicted husband?!" He made a step ahead and Teju a back step.

"Suraj!" Teju stopped him with her palm, but Suraj didn't cared, "better you tell me, where he is, if you want stay a married woman and not a widow."

Teju widen her eyes, "Suraj mind your tongue. He must be in one of his pubs he used to go and have drinks. He can control it."

Chakor pulls Suraj from there, "let's go we need to find him. I know who can help us."

"Has she lost her mind? Is there something not working inside her head, we have a brain doesn't she has one?"

Suraj was loaded, but there was no time to waste on it, "enough Suraj!" Chakor shouted at him, while Tara was smirking from the back.

Now your fight will break your bond.

Chakor took the car key, she sat at the driver seat and waited for Suraj, as he wasn't responding she pushed the horn.

"Get into the car, Now!"

Suraj frighten first, but then he sat at the passenger seat, "where to find him?"

"Mama might now."

Suraj frowns, "what?"

"I mean she knows every club, she still has connections to some of the owners and strippers."

"Why?" He was shocked, but then he shook his head realising that he doesn't have the right to ask, "forget it, she might have her reason."

"I'm her reason, she wants to tell someday, who my father is. But I know, he won't come back, a John is a John. She is doing everything, and I don't need a father, who goes to a prostitute to fill his lust, you know there must be something wrong."

Suraj was admiring her. How can she be so strong?

"She will help?"

Chakor nodded, "yes, I will call her. You talk to her, it's better cause I have to drive."

Chakor dialled the number, it was ringing, "why isn't she picking up?"

Chakor shrugged, "she will, don't worry."

"Hello Chakor is everything fine?"

"Maa! Yes, everything is fine, we are coming to you. Suraj wants to ask you something."

"Hello Suraj?"

"Aunty, my father is gone on a pub crawl, he is addicted and we tried to keep him clean and he was for a few hours. Now I'm scared, he might lose the control and drink more than he can handle. Chakor told me that you might help us?"

Asha agreed to help them, "you just come here, I will make the calls, name is Kamal Narayan, right?"

"Yes, he is in his mid 50's grey short hairs and a gold chain on his neck. He has a beard," Suraj have a full description of his father and even sent a picture of him.

"Oh Chakor, why is this family mad?"

"I don't know, but I'm happy that you have brain, trust me, it's all the plan of Tara."

Suraj nodded, "yes, I think so too."

Both were stucked in a traffic jam, when the mobile of Chakor rung, Suraj picked it up and got the information from Asha.

"Thank you!"

Chakor looked at him, "what did Maa said?"

"He is in the pub Night life. It's not far from here."

"Night Life?" Chador repeated, "do you know that this club belongs to an underworld Don?"

Suraj nodded, "yes, illegal gambling, the man has nothing and still he plays with everything. Stupid!"

Suraj hits with the fists on the window glass.

Chakor drove to the club, they were looking for him but the lustily gazes were surrounding her, Chakor felt uncomfortable till Suraj hold her hand, "don't worry, I'm there. Nothing will happen."

Chakor smiles at him, "I know." Her gaze shifted, "there," she points on a back door, "they must be playing there."

Suraj was scratching his back head, "how will we enter?"

Chakor frowns, "I don't know?"

____
☺️