Back to the roots

Hi

Recap: a fight for Chakor and her mother, Suraj took in his hands.

They first dropped Tina and then drove with the same cab to their house.

Asha was happy, "Chakor I might become over protective toward you and your work. But seeing Suraj support I'm happy, he won't be bad to you. There is something in his eyes, craving for something." She was lost in her thoughts, what he might be craving for.

Chakor pouts. How is this now, he was just there and mom is crazy about him now, what he did, I could do ten times better there was no need of him. I can handle such situations.

Suraj wore his helmet and was about to use the accelerator, when he was stopped by another man.

"Excuse me."

Suraj turns, he saw an elder man looking to him, "yes?" He asked and waited for the reply by the man.

"The woman and the two girls, where do they live?"

Suraj frowns, "why you want to know? Are you related to them?"

The man smirks, "I'm like you."

Suraj confuses, "I'm not like you and who are you too ask for them, just get out of my way." He shouts and the man shook his head, "you are a John like me, I have used the woman several times and paid a lot for her, then she become pregnant by another John and left her job, I guess she starts to sell her daughter, thought to ask about them to get her number."

Suraj felt anger and hate for the man, "how disgusting!" He hold the collar of the man, "she isn't a whore, better stay away from here and her family otherwise I might lose my control and the thing I did with the guy at the restaurant was just an example, you can make your own picture if I see you around them." He pushes the man, who falls on his back.

Suraj drove again in anger. Damn it what did he said is it true? Has she hide her identity from me? But why?

Suraj reaches his office, he didn't drive home as he as sure his ex would be there and waiting for him.

He passed the security and asked the guard not to let come anyone neither should he tell anyone that he is here.

The guard nodded and Suraj was in his office cabin. He checked on the application form, "no name of the father." He told to himself, "Chakor Asha, wait didn't the friend called her Asha aunty. Means she is carrying the name of her mother only." He was talking loudly to himself.

Suraj closed the file of her application, he was thinking about the interview she gave him. She hasn't lied once in the time she is working for him, even then she wanted to tell him something but he blocked her. I shouldn't judge her without know what is going on. I have to get to her roots to find out more about her.

Chakor was at home with her mother, "Maa now you are happy. My boss is such a nice man. But he has one weakness!"

Asha looked at her, "and that is?"

Chakor avoids to meet her gaze, "he has trust issues. He hates liars and lies, he can't stand it. He is a honest man, he just wants to be treat honestly." She said in one go.

Asha looked at her, "Chakor you haven't told him yet, but there is still time to tell him the truth. He might understand it, it's better he get to know the true story from you than from someone else, who might misuse the situations and switch the words." She cups Chakor's face.

Chakor nods, "okay Maa I will tell him, but not now. He shouldn't think wrong about us, I will tell him the moment he will give me the new contract to sign. Just then he will believe me, because I'm going to give him the moment to decide over my abilities." She was scared, but confident.

Asha nods, "it's okay. But do it soon before it is too late."

Chakor nods, "yes Maa, I will."

Suraj was thinking. I hope she won't lie to me. I can't bear it, she isn't like the other's she is special.

Chakor was resting on the bed. I can't lose this job, just because I have no father or a mother who used to work as a prostitute. It's not my mistake that my destiny is written like this.

Suraj slept in the office on his couch, he made his mind he will get to know about her at any cost.

Tara was in the office, but the guard didn't let her in, "you know who I am?" She asked with anger.

The guard didn't cared, "Sir said no one should get in and no one should get to know he is here. Neither I will say he is here neither I will let you in. Now go, it's private property you are restricted to enter the building."

Tara fumes, she made a fist and stamps with her feet's out of the office building. Suraj I will get to you and then I will make you fall weak again. I have faced a big loss, you will recover it. I'm still a loved one of your parents I will make it happen you and me will get married soon.

____

Please comment and vote