Shopping

Recap: Sukor Tantrums in front of the whole family.

Chakor was looking at Suraj, "are we really going out for shopping. It was just a joke we can go home and get my clothes."

Suraj glares at her, "you are the fake wife of Suraj Khanna and you want to wear your old clothes in front of Tara?"

Chakor frowns just for a moment, she shook her head knowing he is right about this matter, "Suraj let's go shopping." She said with determination and enthusiasm as shopping was something she loves to do, well he doesn't and this makes it a backfire on him.

"But we won't do a long shopping. I mean only a few necessary things and then we will have lunch and return home." Suraj was trying to skip the shopping torture, but it was his idea now he has to pay for it.

"Suraj we can't just come back with only my clothes. Being your fake wife brings responsibilities with it, I have to show I'm better than them, we need gifts for everyone too, I will mark my way to their heart." She was smirking and Suraj shakes his head, "what? I thought they don't deserve anything."

Chakor looked at him, "Suraj you aren't this smart like I thought. Look we will show them our cold side then they will keep the distance, but if she give them something like a gift to bribe them they give as a chance."

"No!" Suraj shouts at her and she frightens, "I want to teach them a lesson with a reality check. I won't back off the plan making them pay and understand their doings. They have done wrong and I can't buy them a gift to make it undone, it's the same why like if you would have never told me that your mother was a... listen I never asked you, but you could have hide it but you didn't. You always wanted to be honest then why you want to play wrong here?"

Chakor lowers her gaze, "I never meant to hurt you, I was just thinking why not to make it easier for us, but you are right. They should learn what it means to have money and a shelter. I won't make it easy or become weak."

"Weak?" He was shocked and looked at her.

"Well I know they are disrespectful and little asses, but I feel they should get a chance to change. I feel your parents are in fault more than them."

Suraj agreed to her, "I know, you need more than only clothes."

Chakor smiles, "full shopping for me." She was clapping in her hands in excitement.

Suraj smiles looking at her, "then it's shopping time."

They reached the mall and Chakor was looking around, "Suraj these are very expensive labels, I usually don't buy here."

Suraj shrugs, "fake wife of me, if you want to buy something else from somewhere else, then tell me I will take you there."

Chakor smiles, "nice okay come." She took his hand and asked him not to take his car, "we will go by feet or with a cab. Otherwise you might get robbed there."

Suraj removed his watch and kept his mobile phone save in his pocket, "let's go. Do I look like someone easy to rob?"

Chakor shook her head, "no, I'm scared for the idiot who might try it."

Suraj nodded, "good answer, now let's go. We are wasting a lot of time."

Chakor pulled him and they walked the way to the area of Chakor, there were small stores, with beautiful designs and clothes, "handmade but not that expensive." She was looking for something, but she couldn't find anything suitable.

Suraj was looking around, his gaze was fixed when Chakor turned to him, she wanted to say something, but then she just followed his gaze.

"Suraj you hungry?" She saw him staring at the food truck.

"We didn't had breakfast and we are now on a shopping tour without having bought anything!" He shouted, "of course I'm hungry!"

Chakor looked around, she smiled awkwardly, "he is dehydrated and has a low blood sugar. Come I will buy you something."

"Ya you will, cause I'm not going take out my wallet here." He was a bit scared, they might not rob him, but still he doesn't wanted to create a scene, which already happened.

Chakor rolls her eyes, "fine, but wasn't the deal that you will come up for the costs?"

"I will pay you later, now come I'm hungry."

Chakor bought him food and he could sit on a bench to have his food, "Chakor I think this suit is good and these shoes." He was pointing on stores which he could check out from his place.

Chakor shows on the shop, Suraj nodded and she went inside each store he had liked and advised from his place.

Chakor placed the Shoppers near to him, "you can keep an eye on them?"

Suraj nodded, "of course. Now get that suit for me."

Chakor frowns, "for you?"

"Yes for me. I can't come home with empty hands."

Chakor nodded, she went to the store and bought something for Suraj, she knows his measurements and could buy it easily, but she thought of more and filled a shopper only for him.

"Now we...?" She looked around, Suraj wasn't on bis place neither were the shoppers there, "where is he?"

"Chakor?!!" Someone called her and she turned.
___
😊