"Babe just let me pay for you" y/n insist

"No!i can pay it myself" jisoo argued back

"But —" y/n quickly shut her mouth when she saw jisoo sending dagger with her eyes.

She truly know the meaning behind those eyes. Cause one day, y/n had to sleep at the couch just because of misunderstanding. Well kinda actually.....

Jisoo was going to the toilet while y/n wait for her outside the toilet and suddenly there's a young lady in her 20s falls because of the wet and slippery floors. Y/n happen to be the one to catch her from falling.

Y/n intention is nice actually but jisoo miss read the whole situation who lead to the poor fate y/n to sleep at the couch for A MONTH

After losing with the arguments, y/n volunteers to hold jisoo purchases which luckily didn't lead to any argument.

Y/n actually had a surprise for jisoo waiting for her at their home. Jisoo who didn't had any ideas of course she just play along with y/n kindness.

"Babe, can i ask you something??" jisoo ask while staring to her side

They both are in the car driving home as jisoo done with her shopping. Y/n being the sweet girlfriend herself drive for them saying that her girlfriend need rest after all her  hard works.

Y/n stare awhile at jisoo before continuing to look in front meaning that jisoo should continue with her questions

"Why are you smiling this whole day?? Did something good happen??" jisoo curiosity got the best of her

Y/n who didn't know she still those fool smile on her face look at jisoo before replying "Is it wrong for me to smile knowing that i haven't meet my girlfriend for so long?? I'm just so happy to spend times with you today" she answered while squeezing  jisoo hands softly

Jisoo blush with her answer and didn't bother to ask anymore questions. She just peek her girlfriend cheeks lovingly while y/n giggle seeing jisoo red face.

They finally arrive at their mansion after driving for awhile. Y/n open the door for jisoo and hold her hands while bringing her inside their house.

As they open their front door, jisoo was left shook while y/n genuinely smile at her and bring her inside.

There stood y/n family. Her dad and mom who exchange look with y/n which y/n nod her head and they embrace jisoo leaving jisoo got more shock.

It's the time now y/n thoughts

They went to sit on the living room. Y/n hold jisoo hands knowing how nervous her girlfriend is with sweats on her forehead.

"Mom, dad... Introducing your daughter in law and soon to be my wife" y/n proudly say while jisoo look at her shock afraid that her parents might reject their relationship. Y/n assure her that everything gonna be alright.

"Darling don't get scared with us. We already approve your relationship with our daughter knowing how much she's in love with you" y/n mom said and smile sweetly at jisoo which jisoo awkwardly smile back but deep down she is relieved and happy.

She smile towards y/n while y/n also respond and kiss her back hand.

"T-thank you auntie a-and uncle" jisoo said and bow a bit

"Honey don't call us that. Call us mom and dad cause you're gonna part of this family soon" y/n dad said and smile knowingly towards her wife while her wife smile at y/n and y/n smile toward jisoo.

Jisoo is confuse and stare back at y/n asking her question with her eyes making y/n chuckle heartily.

"Babe, do you wanna know why my parents suddenly here??" y/n ask still chuckling a bit while jisoo slowly nod her head

"I ask for their approval to marriage you since your parents already approved. I also want you to know how serious i am with our relationship. Sorry for taking too long for this but now I'm ready" y/n confidently said while jisoo tears already wet her cheeks.

Y/n embrace her while smiling until it reach her eyes while her parents also crying seeing her daughter already grown up and being matured woman who's gonna get married soon.

"I love you" y/n whisper

"I love you more" jisoo honestly answer

TBC

Okay hi everyone !! For the next chapter which is the bonus and special chaptet in which I'm gonna include what's happened when jisoo and y/n revealed their relationship and how its turn out. I am also got put their wedding in the bonus chapter so wait for it!!

Typo? Please pardon me for that🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️

Thank you for reading, voting and comments!! 💋