Hidden

-Tate's P.O.V-
Myself and Effy eventually made it back upstairs into Effy's room after I had calmed myself down. I was still really angry at Violet. How could she ever turn so heartless? What has happened to her? That was not the Violet I fell in love with to begin with. Her behaviour was a lot like someone else's I know...but I couldn't figure out who's. Effy closed her bedroom door shut and then turned to me, whom was sat at the end of her bed, thinking.
"Tate, it's not your fault. Stop feeling like it is." spoke Effy, reading my mind.
"It's not fair on you, Effy. It's not fair that you have to be trapped in this house with them." I said. Effy came down and sat next to me on the bed, real close.
"We're together, that's all I care about." she spoke solemnly. I turned to face her and saw her eyes staring at my lips. She looked so peaceful and even more beautiful. The white dress brought out a little more colour in her face. I stayed silent and gazed at her lips. Suddenly everything felt so much calmer. So much quieter. I felt happier. Just having Effy in my presence made me feel alive. In silence, we both leaned forward and kissed. It was so passionate with her. The kissing lead to making out. Before I knew it, I was laying down on Effy's bed with her on top of me, making out. This brought a sensation within me, a sensation which this time, I couldn't refuse. Effy sat up above me and grabbed her dress from the bottom and pulled it up over her head. I leaned myself up and kissed her again. We leaned our foreheads on each other and waited in an intimate moment as I caught an eyeful of Effy's breasts. She then reached behind her and clipped her bra open and then threw it on the floor so her bare breasts were in my view.
"I'm ready." she whispered to me. I leaned back and looked her in the eyes. This time, I knew it was right. It was now the right time for us. For me. I let a small smirk spread on my face and then unbuttoned my shirt and slid it off. I grabbed Effy and threw her over so I was now on top of her. We began making out again as I could feel Effy's hands moving down my body to my trousers. This time, I let her unzip them and slowly take them them off as I began to take off her underwear. Before I knew it, we were naked. Laying on top of her, skin to skin. I pulled my lips off of hers and looked at her face.
"Are you sure?" I asked, making sure she was definitely ready. Effy bit her lip and nodded. And at the moment, Effy moaned as I was in her.

-Violet's P.O.V-
"Where'd you hide the body?" Hayden asked me as she joined the basement floor with me.
"With my body. Tate wouldn't go back down there." I answered, lighting a cigarette.
"I swear you never wanted to go back down there again?"
"Oh I didn't, Nora did it for me."
"Ah good! Now that little bitch who stole your man will have to suffer with us." smiled Hayden, happy with our work. Inside I couldn't help but feel a tiny bit of guilt for doing this to Tate, there was a part of me that still loved him but it was also sweet revenge for him going off with Effy.
"Do you think Effy will ever find her body?" I asked, exhaling smoke.
"She's too stupid to go and look." spoke Hayden, taking a cigarette out of my packet. Just as Hayden lit her cigarette, the sound of a baby crying came emerging from the shadows.
"I can't handle this anymore." we heard a voice. Out came Nora with my baby brother, screaming and crying, in her arms. "Just take him back, I have no idea what I'm meant to do." spoke Nora as she came down beside me and started bundling the baby into my arms.
"What the hell, Nora?" spoke Hayden.
"I can't deal with that anymore, he won't stop screaming and it's driving me nuts." she said as she began to walk away.
"Hey, we're still in the deal though right?" I called to her, making sure. Nora just turned her head and nodded and then went back into the shadows.
"What's her deal?" laughed Hayden. I had no reaction to her. I looked down at my brother and started to rocking him and calming him down. At least I got my brother back then.