"Makes sense, as I did save you from falling into the pits of hell." I gave him a confused smile. "W-What.?"

He just stopped and struck a pose, four hamsters coming out of his scarf and jumping in the air.
" Mortal listen and listen well, I am Gundham Tanaka the true ruler of hell.!"

Ah......I stood there, now understanding his personality. I smiled and bowed down on one nee. 
"Ah of course. Thank you for saving me my dark lord."

Gundham stepped back in shock. Flustered he pulled his scarf up to his nose. "You are welcome."

With that I stood up and smiled. "May I gift you something for saving me?" He just blushed more and nodded.

Smiling I walked over to him, holding my hand out. He stared at it confused. I flicked my hand a rose appeared in my hand.

"H-Huh?" Gundham stuttered.

I shook my hand, rose in it. "Are ya gonna take it?" He blushed again and grabbed it, mumbling 'thanks mortal'.

I smiled again. " The names Y/n L/n. I'm the ultimate magician!" He pushed his scarf to his nose once again.

"Gundham Tanaka...The ultimate animal breeder." I awed at his ultimate. "Awe that's so cute!"

"C-Cute?! Nono I'm making my army you dump mortal. It's not cute." Like on cue his four hamsters again came out of his scarf.

"Awwweee.!" I held my hand out to one of them. It crawled onto my hand and up my arm, making me giggle.

"Jum-p get back here." Gundham scold. The hamster just nuzzled into my neck.

"Tch." Gundham just grabbed my hand and we continued to the school.

We finally reached into the school. The hamster still on my shoulder. "So what classes do you have first.?" I questioned.

"Bio and math." He replied.

"Hmm we don't have the same classes." I said a frown following behind. "Well." I started, grabbing the hamster and holding it towards Gundham to take back. "Here ya g-."

"No..." confused I kept quiet. "Jum-p I want you to protect this mage." As he said this the hamster crawled back on to my shoulder.

"Huhhhh?!" I gave him a confused look.

"I'll take him back at lunch. We will meet right here. Okay?" I just nodded. He started to walk away.

I don't need protection...I huffed and walked off to my class.

——————————————————

I stared at the board, writing some notes down. Jum-p crawled down my arm and onto the desk. I smiled, looking at the small being reminded me of Gundham.

I patted the hamster on the head, then swoosh him off my piece of paper and continued to write some notes down. Jum-p jumped off the desk and ran out the room. S-Shit. I rose my hand fast.

"Yes L/n." Monokuma said. "C-Can I go to the restroom?"

He just nodded and went back to the board.

Danganronpa x Reader oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें