Chapter 10

Sorry if I posted a little late, I have my reasons. I hope you can forgive me 😓😰😭

Deidara eventually went into deep sleep, and when I started talking, I realized he left me talking to yourself. Crazy me, I should have noticed he was asleep; I told yourself in my head. I finished healing him, as you put away my bow, I realized that 1. He was too heavy to carry him to his room 2. I would not want to disturb Sasori, since he would probably poison me and 3. I kind of owed him for stabbing his arm.

After, I changed-with a blindfold over his eyes- I placed Deidara next to me in my bed, and I quickly fell asleep inside his wide, broad, arms. It was cold that night, but being in his arms was like a huge pillow warming me up. I then woke up as I felt the hairs on his arms standing up, and I realized I had taken the whole blanket. I then slowly and quietly got up, as I grabbed a bigger blanket, and made sure it covered both me and Deidara. I then fell asleep nest to him, in his comfortable, yet gentle, arms.

Deidara's P.O.V: I woke up to feel something hugging me. It was around, 2:30 A.M. I noticed that (Y/N) was sleeping next to me, then I realized... I had accidently slept in her room. I was NOT going to disturb neither Sasori nor (Y/N). I decided to pay her back tomorrow for everything she's done. In that moment, I felt a liquid that started flowing on me and onto the bed. I then noticed that (Y/N) was drooling on me, and so I wiped her up with her own T-shirt. I stayed still for the next half an hour, (trying not to disturb her) until I eventually fell asleep, hugging her firmly, but gently.

The next day...

You're P.O.V: Shatter! I woke up startled because something that sounded like crystals had shattered on the floor. After I rubbed my eyes, I noticed that something that looked like a crystal has shattered on the floor. The weird thing was that I noticed the presence of someone else's chakra, someone I didn't recognize.

After I got off the bed, I realized it was weird that Deidara didn't wake up after the loud noise. When I turned around to look at him, I noticed his head was bleeding. He was frowning, and then I noticed that his arms had cuts and they were really bruised. I started crying, which caused the entire house to die black. Why? Every time I cry, my feelings and my chakra can make about 2 five story buildings die black.

After analyzing all his cuts and bruises-and healing them too- I figured out the rest of the story; somehow, ninjas from the Leaf Village found us, and Deidara hurt himself so much just to protect me. My head started hurting, and I realized one of them either knocked me out or poisoned me, which may be forced Deidara to fight 1 versus how many ninja there were aiming at him. Nah, the others probably helped him out, I don't think they would just let him fight on his own, while them being here. I checked to see if anyone else was hurt. Thankfully, they only had mere injuries and other things that did not require much attention. After all that, I went to check up on the broken crystals. Luckily, it was just a random gem that was placed inside a vase in the hallway table. I studied the scene, wondering, why would anyone place a gem inside a vase in a hallway? This is weird.

I ignored it and went downstairs to make myself breakfast. I made everyone else breakfast too, and then I went back up to my room, where I found a t-shirt on the floor. For some reason, that T-shirt made me think of Itachi. I walked in to see Deidara changing, and I immediately shut the door and walked about my room, completely ignoring the fact that I just saw his abs...

Wait! He has abs?! Yes, I DEFENITLY saw abs under that cute-handsome-blonde man. UGH, STOP ME! Why are you thinking this way? You don't like him, he only slept in your room because he was hurt. That didn't mean anything special. Nope. Not at all. He is ONLY a friend. Nothing more. Whatever, let's go have a good meal instead.

As I started eating my breakfast, I noticed Deidara laughing behind a wall. I stood from my chair and I walked to him. He continued laughing, as if I didn't exist. I tapped his shoulder, and he immediately shouted, "Ha! You blushed so hard when you saw me without my shirt on, un!"

(Y/N): "No I didn't, BAKA!"
Deidara: "YES YOU DID, UN! I SAW IT ON YOUR FACE, HMM!"

(Y/N): "Ok, maybe I DID blush but it's because I have never seen that before."

Deidara: "You've never seen what? How hot I am?"

He started dying of laughter again, as I slapped my hand across his face. I was furious. When I tried to let go, he held my hand and gently rubbed one of my scars.

He then recited words from a song, "Isn't it lovely. Thick skin but a stone heart. How cute."

I had no idea what he meant by that, and then he just grabbed my hand and sat me down on a chair, where my breakfast was placed.