Chapter 2

You woke up the next day to feel someone's gentle hand rubbing your forehead.

??? P.O.V: "DEIDARA! ARE YOU SERIOUS? YOU CAN'T EVEN TAKE CARE OF A SIMPLE task without it slipping out of your hands! I should tell Yahiko about this..."

Deidara's P.O.V: "UGH, you're a pain in the ass, un. At least you said she was alive, right?"

You're P.O.V: "Ugh, my head hurts. Where am I?"

Konan's P.O.V: "Oh, thank goodness you're alive!"

You're P.O.V: "Um, thanks? Where am I though?"

Deidara's P.O.V: "You're at the akatsuki base. Oh yeah, you still haven't answered my question from yesterday."

You just stood there, picking your answer WISELY.

Konan's P.O.V: "I get the rest of the story. Deidara, YOU made her pass out yesterday. That answer is REALLY important to her."* Turns to see (Y/N)* "So you are Itachi's little sister, huh?"

You're P.O.V: "Yeah, I'm his younger sibling, and then follows Sasuke. Why the curiosity of such a thing?"

Konan's P.O.V: "Wow, you even use the same line as him! OoO"

You're P.OV: "UMM, ok? What am I doing-oh right. So, why am I soo important to you guys?"

Deidara's P.O.V: "You see un, Leader-sama cares A LOT about getting the last members of the Uchiha clan on his side because he thinks they're SOOO POWERFUL-* keeps talking crap about the Uchiha*

Konan's P.O.V: *Whispers to you*"Sorry to break it to you, but ever since he lost a bet against Itachi, he has been HATING on your clan. I would let you stay in my room to cause any problems between you and him, but Yahiko aka Leader-sama chooses who's partners with who. Sorry girl, but we can hang out whenever you want, if you're ok with that."

Your P.O.V: "That's ok. I didn't like this maniac ever since he woke me up yesterday.>w<"*snickers softly*

Konan's P.O.V: *snickers with (Y/N)* "OK, I'll take you to Yahiko so he can talk with you. OH, one more thing. Now that you're here, you can't leave unless he gives you a mission, or-which happens once in a lifetime-if he gives you free time.

You got a tour of the akatsuki base, ate some breakfast, and figured you were sharing a room with the Barbie-girl and a creepy wooden puppet. Then, you walked over to the leader's office to have the creepiest chat you've ever had in your life. Then it hit you-

Flashback

"NOO. YOU DID THIS ITACHI! YOU MURDERED EVERYONE FOR NO REASON!"

"No nii-san, he did this for the sake of the-"

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT HIS USELESS EXPLANATION. I WILL KILL YOU WHEN WE MEET AGAIN, ITACHI UCHIHA!!"

Flashback ended

You're P.O.V: "Wow, it feels just like yesterday that that massacre happened-"

You quickly turned around to see your brother, Itachi, standing behind you crying, but without a sound.

Itachi's P.O.V: "I-I-Its really you? I m-m-missed you so much after these years..."

In that moment, you were speechless.