7 - Fangirl Over Me

Start from the beginning

"Can everyone just get out of my bloody room?! What am I, entertainment for you lot?!" Emily scoffed and walked inside, clicking her tongue teasingly as she leaned against a wall. She hated hearing Jason yell, even if it wasn't exactly directed at her so she was just going to wait for him to calm down. Dick moved closer to him and Jason growled, falling silent when Dick lowly muttered that the get-together was only a way to get his new friend more acquainted with the team. He silently walked out of the room, patting Emily's shoulder along the way as a goodbye before he shut the door behind him.

Jason inhaled then exhaled, wondering why Emily had stayed instead of leaving. Venturing into the dragon's den will get you nowhere except burnt, he thought rather solemnly to himself, finding all his rage had dissipated because she was there. He didn't like when she saw that part of him. He liked when she saw him as the sweet boy he felt he wasn't with dark fluffy hair, not the dumbass constantly raging from within him that somehow always managed to pop up when she was there to flinch at his voice.

"Aren't you gonna go? Huh?" She remained silent and he lay down, feeling slightly ashamed as he picked up his phone. If only an alarm could go off when she got too close to him when he was angry, that way he could've turned it off fast enough. She kept quiet and all he could think was that she was angry with him or worse, disgusted. He found out the reason she had been completely silent, soon enough, and it wasn't what he had thought.

"Holy sugar puffs, I just realised- dude! Is Batman your dad?! Cos you're Robin and Dick was Robin- oh my gosh, FREAKING ROBIN, BOY WONDER, HE'S YOUR BROTHER?!" Emily yelled at the top of her voice, moving over to his bed and kneeling next to him with eyes so wide he was worried they would slip out of their sockets.

"No...?" She frowned and he continued. "He's more like my guardian, really. That's why I still use my surname and Dick uses his. Also, I'm Robin now, just so you know. Why don't you ever fangirl over me?"

"I dunno, dude, I think you're great and all but it's like... You're Robin and Dick, he's... He's Robin," she stressed. She gave him a look which told him he was supposed to understand the difference and he gave her a look right back which told her expecting such things from him was a waste of hope. "I mean, was. Don't worry, bud, you don't have to get it. Only the OG Robin fans will understand my plight. And now, he's got this amazing new suit and identity independent of Batman... Nightwing. Wow..."

"So is this all you came for, Snowflake? Just to fawn over Dick?" She nodded quickly and spun around, glancing back to wave at him before she moved towards the exit. "Hold on just a minute, little lady." She had hoped he would stop her, although she would have turned back herself if he hadn't said anything. "You haven't even seen me today."

Or any day for that matter, she added sadly. "Excuse you? Who're you calling little?" She narrowed her eyes at him when he chuckled in response, backing up when he rose to his feet and leaned close with a sickly sweet smile. "Eww, dude. Go cleanse your filthy mouth."

"Not until I get a greeting. C'mon, Em. Be good... Or else."

"Or else?" His eyes gleamed with mischief and she arched an eyebrow at him, genuinely curious about what was coming next.

"Greet me and you don't have to find out." Emily rolled her eyes and turned to the door once again, squealing when Jason gripped her arm and tugged her back. She fell onto his bed with a startled expression on her face and he dove in right after, trying to tickle her but all he got was a devious smirk that made him scowl. "Not ticklish, are we?"

"Nope. Not a bit."

"Yeah, right. You look like you should be one of the most ticklish people in the world so I highly doubt that. I'll find where you tickle the hardest, baby, don't you worry." Jason's eyes roamed her body and he occasionally poked one or two places, his mind so focused on dominating that he didn't notice Emily's flushed cheeks as his gaze and fingers roamed every inch and crevice he could find. He grazed his fingers over her ankle, about to give up when she squirmed slightly. He looked up at her and slowly pulled off her shoes, even as she paled when she saw the most devious expression she had ever witnessed on his face.