Jumin Han X Reader Part 2(NSFW)

Jumin Part 3
You wake up the next day, his scent all around you. You turn to one side opening your eyes a bit to squint against the blinding sunlight streaming in from the floor to ceiling windows. You sit up and call out his name.
Jumin enters the room, wearing a robe and a smile. You return his smile with a good morning. He sits at the edge of the bed.
"did you sleep okay?" he asks.
"of course, thank you for letting me stay."
"im glad you're here. I want you be here every morning when I wake up." he says, blushing a little.
You smile, leaning forward to kiss his cheek. He smells nice, like strong scented flowers. You inhale and he laughs.
"do you like how I smell?" he asks, tilting up your chin to kiss you on the lips. You part yours, letting his tongue entwine with yours; slowly working his way to the back. You moan as his tongue taps the back of your mouth gently, before he draws back.
"ah I love how you smell." you sigh against his cheek, softly caressing it with your own.
"you're sweet." he says, smiling and blushing.
"do you have to go to work?" you ask.
"yes I have to. Some things I need to take care of. But I'll be back as soon as I can." he says reassuringly.
"I understand." you answer.
--------------------------------------------------
"hey you wore the dress I asked." he says, looking at you from across the table at dinner.
"yes, I liked how it looks. Do you like it?" you ask, sipping some red wine from your glass, eyes on his face.
"of course I do. You look ravishing." he smirks, tilting his head. He stares as you lower your glass. "and the wine at your lips make them even more irresistible."
A blush creeps into your face at the compliment.
"everything is perfect today. We'll have a perfect night." he says, still smiling.
"you make things a lot better than regular, you know." you reply.
"come on" he says getting up suddenly and reaching for you hand. You stand too, a little startled. "but what about-"  you manage to get out before he leads you to his room.
"Jumin, the food-" you start again, before he closes the door and pushes you against it; his lips crashing down on yours. He forces your mouth open, hands already tugging at the zipper on your dress. He still tastes like the wine; his lips already making your head cloud over. You marvel inwardly at his ability to render you speechless. He breaks apart after a few heated seconds, a string of saliva still connecting your mouths. His breath comes out in harsh intervals, as his eyes look ready to devour you.
"mc, I need you right now." he says bluntly, his eyes boring into yours. You nod without thinking. His lips fall to yours again, his hand sliding down the zipper in one swift motion. He pulls the dress off you, dropping it to your feet while his tongue works inside your mouth. You moan in between, his hands move down under your panties, cupping your butt. He squeezes softly at first, then his grip hardens as you moan.
"fuck" he curses, his hands feeling you up. "fuck I want you so bad."
"whatre you waiting for then" you moan out, needing more of him.
He straightens up slightly to fix his gaze at your eyes, not closing them before his lips find yours again. You moan as his fingers inch down to your bud. His mouth trails a line of saliva down your bare chest, stopping to bite at the curve of your breasts. He pushes down your bra with one hand, closing his mouth around your already hardened nipple. He sucks hard, flicking the bud with his tongue, softly biting at it. You moan louder, your eyes watering slightly from the sudden sting.
"even your body seems to want me." he whispers, moving his mouth to your other nipple, giving it the same treatment.
After a while, Jumin stops and leads you over to the bed, pushing you down on it before unbuckling his own belt.
"Jumin.." you say, as he strips quickly, allowing you to take in his lean figure.
"yes baby?" he asks, in his boxers now, leaning down to kiss you. You pull him to yourself, pushing him onto the bed beside you. He laughs at your enthusiasm. You climb up on him, looking down at his dishevelled hair and blushing face.
"let me take care of your first." his eyes widen slightly in amusement and he gives you a nod.
You slide down onto him, settling over the bulge in his boxers. He groans softly as you rub your palm over it, before reaching past the elastic and pulling it out. Your fingers wrap around his hard, throbbing cock, as he moans out again.
You give it a few jerks, looking up to see his reaction everytime. His hands tangle in your hair, and you lick his velvety tip. You take it into your mouth, slowly circling the tip with your tongue. He moans out more audibly now, his grip hardening in your hair. This makes you go lower and lower on him until the tip taps the back of your throat.
"ah fuck" he groans, "you're so good..."
You moan with his cock all the way down your throat, the vibrations of your muffled voice making him moan more curses. You suck on him for a while, feeling him rapidly getting closer to his climax. He sits up on his elbow, forcing your head down, a few seconds before cumming in your mouth. You both moan out simultaneously, and he pulls out quickly, falling back onto the sheets. You slide up on him, his cum dripping Fr your mouth. He opens his eyes, and you swallow it. He bites his lip, pulling your mouth down on his. The taste of him mixed with the wine is surprisingly arousing.
"baby.." he groans, breaking apart, "you're so good." and lifts you off of himself, settling you onto the bed beside him. "now I get to do what I want, don't I?"
"yes, Jumin." you nod without thinking again, it seems as if you don't possess the ability to think anymore.
He smiles, slowly tapping your wet entrance with his tip.
"oh, mc~" he whispers, "so wet already?"
You moan in reply as he slides inside, slowly and carefully; forcing another choked moan out of you. His cock stretches your walls, a slight sting paired with a wave of pleasure works it's way up your body. You moan in pleasure again, your hips jerk forward, wanting to gain more friction.
"easy, kitten." his raspy voice falls onto your skin, making it tingle. You look up at him, his image blurred because of the tears in your eyes.
He starts to thrust into you, slow and easy at first; then speeding up. Your nails dig into the soft skin of his back; you hold yourself to him as he thrusts into you.
"so tight~" he whispers again, pulling you closer, biting at your neck. His thrusts become more erratic, shoving himself into you hard. You moan louder, your back arching with every thrust.
"you're mine okay?" he says, voice raspy.
"yes" you moan out, craving the sweet release of orgasm.
"only I get to do this to you." he says again, straightening up to look down at you. "only me. You understand?"
You whimper and nod as he thrusts into you mercilessly, pining your arms to the sheets.
"you're mine. You belong to only me." he whispers, more to himself than to you. Your voice comes out in whimpers again, as you feel the orgasm nearing. You close your eyes, stars blinking into your vision.
"Jumin.." you moan his name, causing him to come up to your lips. He kisses you hard again.
"cum for me, kitten." he says against your mouth.
You moan once again at his use of the pet name, and the tension finally releases as he thrusts hard one last time. Your back archs off the bed violently; your voice catches in your throat. Your state makes him cum too, flooding your insides. Another moan fall from your lips, as he pulls out and his head drops onto your chest. You feel his cum spilling out of you onto the sheets; down your thighs.
Jumin pushes you down onto the cushy pillows, pulling you into a hug against himself. The aftereffects make your body shudder.
"how was that? Did you like it?" he says, concern audible in his voice. You snuggle against his chest, unable to answer yet.
"oh baby, I think I went too hard. I apologise." he says solemnly.