✨Kidnapped✨

Glimmer and Bow started walking back to Brightmoon with Catra as their prisoner.

Glimmer was super excited to show her mom that she wasn't weak, and that she can handle herself in the world.

Catra on the other hand was scared. She knows adora is going to be there, and if adora's there she's never going to escape.

In Brightmoon

The group arrived in Brightmoon, the guards took Catra to the jail. She was surprised to find that the 'jail' is a spare room.

"This is the jail?" She asked while laughing.

"Quiet horde scum." The guards said while guarding the door.

Just then the queen walked in.

"Tell me the hordes plans." She stated simply.

"No. I won't give it up that easily." Catra said with a smirk. "I'll only talk to adora."

"Fine, but if you try anything, I won't hesitate to kill you myself."

'Damn, the queen is tough.' Catra thought you herself.

The queen left and the guards exchanged the ropes that were keeping catra's hands and feet together with chains so she couldn't claw her way through.

An hour later
Catra's POV

It has been an hour of just sitting on the floor and I'm starting to get bored.

I start to daydream about adora and what it would be like to hold her, to touch her, to kiss her. I know it will never happen, but it's one of the only things keeping me sane right now.

As I'm daydreaming, adora bursts into the room. To say she looked beautiful is an understatement. She is even better than my daydream version of her.

"Catra." She says with no hint of love in her voice. "What are the hordes plans?"

I didn't really register what she was saying until she waved her hand in front of my face, "take a picture, it'll last longer." She said while smirking.

"I- what, no, I- um..." I couldn't keep my thoughts in order, this is a mess.

I could hear her telling the guards to leave us alone. I heard the door close and then we were alone.

She walked up to me and got down to my level on the floor. She used her index finger to pull my chin up from looking at the floor and forced me to look at her.

"Hey kitty, are you going to tell me the hordes plans or not?"

I could barely function at this point, she was so close I could kiss her. I want to kiss her.

Shit.

"So you're not going to answer me then?"

I opened my mouth to try and speak but no words came out.

"I'll give you a reward if you do." She said with a smirk. "I'll give you a little taste of it now."

Before I could question what she was going to do, she grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me roughly. This is quite possibly the best thing I've ever felt. I'm in heaven. I kissed back and it went on for a couple more seconds.

She pulled away and looked me in the eyes. "Are you gonna tell me now?"

I shook my head yes immediately, I needed more.

20 minutes later

I told her everything, now we are in a comfortable silence.

"Adora?"

"Yea?"

"I miss you." I said with tears in my eyes.

"I miss you too." She said smiling.

"I think I wanna join you here in Brightmoon." I said confidently.

"Then welcome to the rebellion!" She said happily.

"There's something I have to tell you." I said, afraid of what she would say.

"You can tell me anything Catra." She said with a small smile.

"I love you, I always have."

"You love me? I-I-I love you too!" She said smiling.

She kissed me again, but this time it was full of love, and I kissed back. This is the happiest I've ever been!

Right after we pulled away she called the guards back in. She told them I was with the rebellion now and to undo my chains, and they did.

Together we exited the room holding hands, and went to speak to the queen.

Time skip brought to you by my love for Catradora:)

Adora's POV

Catra can stay! The queen asked me to vouch for her and I obviously said yes. I can't believe she's actually here! I missed her so much.

As we were heading back to our room, I remembered something.

As soon as we got in the room and shut the door, I pushed Catra up against the wall and started kissing her neck.

"What are you doing?" She asked curiously.

"Giving you your reward."

Hey! Hope you enjoyed!
Requests are always welcome!

-A