d

We are forcefully propelled by security personnels inside a pitch-black van. The windows are somewhat inky from the outside, and seems formidable enough against all the ambulances.

It felt so cramped, although the vehicle was quite spacious. I'm not used to double-coated suits, and over dramatic high-boots. It somehow felt like an extravehicular spacesuit, something astronaut-ish? – the only difference was; I'm not in space. –

I'm too occupied to notice that I'm sitting beside Yuxin. The way our shoulders brush against each other; sent a current of electricity down my spine. "How's life going?" the sudden pop up of conversation had swept my languor away.

"F-Fine, I guess." I murmured.

"No boyfriends?" Yuxin queried, which I found so untypical. She's a professional even by the way she talks back then. It was so unnatural of her to ask about my personal life; somewhat a chinwag? "Cut your tounge? What about girlfriends?" my pupils dilated underneath my goggles, which is use for eye protection.

"I'm straight," I lied.

"So is spaghetti, until it gets wet." her chilly voice was already enough to send chills down my spine; what more if she initiates a dirty-convo?

I stumbled on my words, as I struggle to keep my composure. Her sentence had rotated around my head that I found responding, so difficult.

"Too excited to talk?" she asked.

Liu Yuxin's voice was so stifled, but it was lusty enough for my sense of auditory. Maybe it's because; my ears covet for her seductive voice.

I remain my stillness, though I could sense how her eyes gaze on my spot by the rear view mirror.

I doze off to sleep after a while of silence, and never-ending deviant thoughts.

•••

I was roused from my deep sleep when my head fell on its side. I lifted my eyes to find no one, but bags. The vehicle's air-conditioner was still on; yet my colleagues had obviously went out. I felt an ample of cloth on my chest that serves as my blanket – no wonder why it felt so warm in the midst of an almost icy van. –

This was Yuxin's... It was the coat last night. I might steal this one for my own leverage, a single jacket won't hurt her. She's wealthy, it wouldn't even matter.

I flinch on my seat when the door glided open. I was instantly met by Yuxin's frigid eyes.

How can someone be so hot, even if she's on her PPE?

"What?" Yuxin muttered.

I shook my head, and turned my sight away. "Like my coat?"

I threw her cloth on her face. "No!"

It clearly brought her pain, and her face scrunches in a really adorable manner. "Xueer!" she exclaimed.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"You won't like it when I'm mad." she leaned closer, and my mind had promptly retained her perfect countenance.

"What if I like it?" I worn a lopsided smile, though I know I'd regret it.

"I'll make sure you won't," she whispered in my ear, as she grabs her bag behind me. "Now, work." she said as an enticing smirk develops on her lips.