Stealing The Wand

After Elena, Mal, and Evie were all settle in they went to check out the boy's dorm. When they enter they find Carlos playing a game and Jay putting stuff on his bed.

"Jay, what are you doing?" Elena asks as she and Mal walk over.

"It's called stealing." Jay answers as he pulls items out of his clothes.

"Okay, what's the point?" Elena asks confused.

"Well, Elena, it's like buying whatever I want, except it's free." Jay explains smirking as he pulls out a laptop.

"Okay. So, you could do that, or you could leave all of this here and pick it up when we take over the world." Mal says making Jay roll his eyes.

"You sound just like your mom." Elena says rolling her eyes a bit.

"Thank you." Mal says excited.

"You do it your way and I'll do it mine." Jay says before he walks away from the girls.

"Die suckers! Jay, come check this thing out." Carlos says as he plays the game. "Man, it's awesome." Jay starts playing the game and gets into it.

"Guys! Do I have to remind you what we're all here for?" Mal asks as everyone focused on Jay playing the game.

"Fairy Godmother, blah, blah, blah. Magic wand, blah, blah, blah." Jay says as he plays making Carlos, Elena, and Evie laugh.

"This is our one chance to prove ourselves to our parents. To prove that we are evil and vicious and ruthless and cruel. Yeah?" Mal says getting everyone's attention. Elena knows she has to prove herself to her mom but she just wanted to be her own person. "Evie, Elena, one of you mirror me." Everyone joins Mal at the table.

"Mirror, mirror on the...." Evie says before correcting. "in my hand, where does Fairy Godmother's wand..... stand?"

"There it is!" Mal says as it appears in the mirror.

"Zoom out." Elena says.

"Magic mirror, not so close." Evie says marking the mirror zoom out to where the whole world shows. "Closer. Closer. Closer."

"Can I go back to my game? I'm on level three." Carlos says as he starts getting impatient.

"Stop!" Jay calls as he sees a sign.

"It's in a museum. Do we know where that is?" Elena asks as they look at the mirror before Carlos starts looking it up on a laptop.

"2.3 miles from here." Carlos answers before Mal goes to check to see if the hall is clear.

"Come on." Mal says as she takes off with Jay and Elena behind her.

"Carlos!" Evie calls as she looks to see him not behind them.

"Coming!" Carlos calls as he stops playing his game and goes with the group. They arrive at the museum not to long after.

"Check your mirror." Mal tells Evie as they walk down the stairs of the museum.

"Is my mascara smudged?" Evie asks frantically.

"Yeah. And, hey while you're at it, why don't you see if you can find us the wand." Mal says in a sarcastic way.

"Sure. This way." Evie say before she leads them to double doors. They look inside to find a security guard watching the screens, like Beast's rose, Cinderella's slipper, and Genie's lamp. They quickly duck out the way as the security guard turns toward the doors. They look back inside before they see Maleficent's spinning wheel.

"That's your mother's spinning wheel?" Jay asks as he and Carlos laugh.

"Yeah, it's kind of dorky." Carlos says agreeing.

"It's magic. It doesn't have to look scary." Mal says defending her mother. Mal then opens her mom's spell book.

"Magic spindle, do not linger. Make my victim prick a finger." Mal reads before they watch as the security guard stares at the spinning wheel. 

"Impressive." Jay says in a sarcastic way. 

"I got chills." Carlos also says in a sarcastic way making Elena laugh. 

"Okay, you know what?" Mal says before reading something else. "Prick the finger, prick it deep. Send my enemy off to sleep." The security guard stands up before pricking his finger and falling asleep. "Not so dorky now, huh?" Mal tries to open the door but it's locked. 

"Stand back." Jay says smirking before he backs up. 

"Make it easy, make it quick, open up without a kick." Mal reads making the door open as Jay runs forward to kick it open making him fall. "Coming?" They then sneak past the security guard before they head upstairs as Evie follows her mirror. They all freeze as they enter a room that has life like statues of all their parents that look evil. 

"Mommy?" Evie and Elena questions as the grasp onto each other's hands in fear.

Killer." Jay says as she looks at Jafar.

"I will never forget mother's day again." Carlos says afraid.

"Well, the wand's not here. Let's bounce." Jay says but no one leaves. "Let's go." Mal, Carlos, Evie, and Jay leave the room as Elena stares at her mother. Elena couldn't help but take in how evil her mother looks.

"Look at you me, look at me

I don't know who to be

Mother

Is it wrong? Is it right?

Be a thief in the night

Mother

Tell me what to do...." Elena sings as she looks at her mother's statue.

El. Come on." Evie says as enters the room. "Hey, I found the wand. Let's go." Evie leaves the room as Elena looks back at the statue and is still unsure what to do. Elena quickly catches up to the others where they stand at a balcony that is in the center of the room, before looking down and seeing the wand. "Here it is." Jay is the first to run out the room with the others behind him. Jay runs to the other side of the wand while the others stop in front of it. 

"Jay, don't!" Mal says as he goes under the rail. Elena notices a forcefield around the wand.

"Wait, no! No! Don't!" Elena calls as Jay hits the forcefield before being sent over the rail and a alarm goes off.

"A forcefield and a siren?" Carlos asks.

"That's just a little excessive." Jay says crawling forward.

"Let's go!" Mal says as Elena rushes to help Jay up. They run back downstairs without being caught by the security guard  before Carlos stops to answer the phone. 

"Hello? Uh, uh, just give me one second. One second. Uh, yeah, yeah. No, false alarm. It was a malfunction in the, uh, the 714 chip in the breadboard circuit. Okay. Say hi to the missus." Carlos says and hits buttons before the alarm goes off. 

"Carlos!" Elena says as she waits at the door impatiently. They then take off running back to their dorms. 

"Way to go, Jay. Now we have to go to school tomorrow." Mal says as they're running.