"That was a long time ago, and as I always say don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future." Fairy Godmother explains with excitement.

"It's so good to finally meet you all." Ben says as he and girl step in front of Fairy Godmother. "I'm Ben." 

"Prince Benjamin." The girl corrects getting both Evie's and Elena's attention for different reasons. "Soon to be king." Evie and Elena share a look before they step forward and bow.

"You had us at prince." Evie says as Elena let's her talk. "Our mom's a queen, which makes us princesses."

"The Evil Queen has no royal status here and neither do you." The girls says making Elena slightly glare at her as she pulls Evie back to the group.

"This is Audrey." Ben says trying to clear tension. 

"Princess Audrey. His girlfriend." Audrey says grabbing his hand. "Right Bennyboo?" Elena looked at the girl. She was pretty, she was a princess, but she was already taking.

"Ben and Audrey are going to show you all around, and I'll see you all tomorrow." Fairy Godmother says as she grabs onto both of their hands. "The doors of wisdom are never shut." She swings their hands apart making Mal and Elena jump back. "But the library hours are from 8 to 11. And as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews." Fairy Godmother and the band leave them with Ben and Audrey. 

"It is so, so, so good to finally me-" Ben says walking forward with a smile, as he goes to shake Jay's hand but instead gets punched in the chest instead. "meet you all." Ben shakes Elena's hand and she smiles. When Mal shaked his hand, Elena knew they were sparks between them. Audrey decided to shake everyone's hand too, but when she shaked Elena's hand she felt something. "This is a momentous occasion, and one that I hope will go down in history-" Ben shakes Carlos's hand but instead gets chocolate on his thumb. "Is that chocolate?" Ben then shakes Evie's hand and she stares at him all dreamy. "As the day our two peoples began to heal." Audrey pulls Ben away from Evie.

"Or the day that you showed five peoples where the bathrooms are." Mal says making Ben laugh.

"A little bit over the top?" He asks.

"A little more than a little bit." Mal says making her and Ben laugh.

"Well, so much for my first impression." Ben says making Mal giggle.

"Hey! You're Maleficent's daughter, aren't you?" Audrey says as she gets Mal's attention. "Yeah, you know what? I totally do not blame you for your mother trying to kill my parents and stuff. "Oh, my mom's Aurora, sleeping-" 

"beauty!" Mal finishes. "Yeah, I've heard the name. You know, and I totally do not blame your grandparents for inviting everyone in the whole world but my mother to their stupid christening." 

"Water under the bridge?" Audrey asks. 

"Totes!" Mal says in a sarcastic tone before they fake laugh. 

"Okay! So how about a tour?" Ben asks and Elena nods eagerly. "Yeah? Auradon Prep, originally built over 300 years and converted into a high school by my, father when he became king." Ben then claps his hands making the statue change from man to beast. Carlos screams before he jumps into Jay's arms.  "Carlos it's okay. My father wanted his statue to morph from beast to man to remind us anything is possible." 

"Does he shed much?" Mal asks as she looks at the statue.

"Yeah, mom won't let him on the couch." Ben answers in a sarcastic serious way making Mal smirk. They then continue the tour inside. 

"So you guys have a lot a magic here in Auradon? Like wands and things like that?" Mal asks as they stop. 

"Yeah, it exists of course, but it's pretty much retired. Most of us here are just ordinary mortals." Ben explains.

"Who happened to he kings and queens." Elena says. 

"That's true. Our royal blood line goes back, hundreds of years." Audrey says as she puts Ben's arm around her shoulder. Elena rolls her eyes.

"Doug. Doug, come down." Ben says as he goes to one of the band guys, that's walking down the stairs and leaving Audrey behind. "This is Doug, he's going to help you with your class schedules and show you the rest of the dorms." Ben walks back basically talking directly to Mal. "I'll see you later, okay? And if there's anything you need, feel free to-" 

"ask Doug." Audrey says as cuts in before her and Mal fake laugh at the same time. Audrey then drags Ben away.

"Hi guys, I'm Dopey's son. As in dopey, doc, bashful, happy, grumpy, sleepy, and-" Doug starts saying before looking at Evie. "Heigh ho." 

"Evie. Evil Queen's daughter." Evie says walking over to him, making Elena smile at her sister. She could tell they would make a adorable couple, even though they are born enemies.

"Okay, So about your classes I put in the requirements already..." Doug starts to explain making Elena and Mal to walk over. "history of woodsmen and pirates, safety rules for the internet, and, uh, remedial goodness 101."

"Let me guess. New class?" Mal asks as she throws a candy wrapper on the ground. Doug nods. "Come on guys, let's go find our dorms." Mal then goes up the stairs behind Doug with everyone following except Elena.

"Oh, uh, yeah your dorms are that way guys." Doug says making Elena smirk at how the others had to go back down. "Dopey, doc, bashful, happy grumpy, sleepy, and-" 

"Sneezy." Carlos finishes for Doug before heading for the dorms. 

"Wow. This place is so amaz-" Evie says as they enter the room. 

"gross." Mal and Elena say at the same time. Elena didn't like pink.

"I know right? Amazingly gross." Evie covers quickly. "Ew." 

"Ugh! I'm going to need some serious sunscreen." Mal says looking around. "Eve." Mal points at one of the windows. "El." They all close the curtains in the room. "Whew! That is much better."