Auradon Prep

Inside the limo, Elena is sitting in between Evie and Jay with Mal on Evie's side and Carlos on Jay's. Jay and Carlos notice all the candy before they start to fight over it. Elena catches a piece that flew by and tasted it. It amazed her how it was both sweet and sour.

"You're looking a little washed out. Let me help you out." Evie says as she tries to put blush on Mal's face. 

"Ew stop." Mal says before she knocks her hand away. "I'm plotting." 

"Well it's not very attractive." Evie says as she bites a sucker. 

"Do me since since she has to plot." Elena says with a small laugh making Evie give her a thankful look.

"Oh! These! It's salty like nuts, but it's sweet like I don't know what." Carlos says before he takes bite out of the candy again. 

"Let me see." Jay says before Carlos shows the candy in his mouth. 

"Ew! Gross!" Elena screams before Jay slaps Carlos's arm for him to stop. Jay takes the rest of the candy from him before trying it and nods his head in agreement. Elena watches Mal press a button on a remote. The blackened window behind Evie and Mal then opens.

"Look!" Elena calls as she sees the broken bridge.

"It's a trap!" Carlos yells before everyone starts to grab on to each other and scream. They then stop screaming when they realize they hadn't fell off, and see a golden glow outside. "What just happened?" 

"It must be magic." Evie says excited. 

"Hey." Mal says turning to the driver. "Did this little button just open up the magic barrier?" 

"No, this one opens up the magic barrier." The driver says as he holds up a golden remote. "That one opens up my garage. And this button." The blackened window then goes back up. 

"Okay. Nasty. I like that guy." Mal says turning back around. They pass a sign that says 'Welcome to Auradon Prep. Goodness doesn't get any better.' Elena and Evie look at each other in excitement. Their dreams were finally coming true. Carlos and Jay start to fight over stuff in the limo. They stop before Elena sees a marching band outside and let's out a squeal in excitement. The door is opened making Carlos fall out with Jay getting out behind him as they fight over something. 

"Oh! Ah! Ow! Stop!" Carlos yells as Jay is standing on him trying to make him let go. Evie then gets out and does a twirl, as she starts to look around. Elena does a twirl as well, when she gets out. "You got everything else! Why do you want what ever this is?" 

"Cause you want it." Jay says back to Carlos. 

"Guys! Guys! Guys!" Mal says as she gets out the limo. Elena hits Jay lightly for him to stop. "We have an audience."

"Just cleaning up." Jay says with a smile before helping Carlos up. Elena turns to face the crowd but her heart starts beating really fast, as she sees someone. Next to a handsome guy, a beautiful girl. Was this the princess of her dreams?

"Hello foxy." Jay says to the girl walking forward. "The name's Jay." The girl lets out a fake laugh before the older lady stands in between them. 

"Welcome to Auradon Prep." The lady says making Jay step back with the the others. "I'm Fairy Godmother, headmistress." She then bows. 

"The fairy godmother?" Elena says excited making them boy and girl look at her. The girl looked closer at the girl. Her blue hair and beautiful face. She looked like the girl in all her dreams. "As in Bibbidi Bobbidi boo?"

"Bibbidi Bobbidi, you know it." Fairy Godmother says with a smile. 

"Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile." Mal says getting straight to working. "And that sparkling wand."