Chapter 3 - Captive

It was late, Seokjin was eating dinner but the curly haired boy kept on popping in his head.

Seokjin was known for cooking excessively. And in the past weeks, he thought he proved everyone wrong as he believed he cooked just the right amount of food not knowing someone else was eating his leftovers from the fridge.

He clicked his tongue in annoyance looking at a ton of Kimchi Stew he still had in the pot, it wasn't as good if it were cold.

Seokjin found himself rolling a tray table out of his elevator into the trespasser's floor.

The stainless steel food covers clanged against the plates and porcelain bowls as the smell of the reheated kimchi stew wafted down the hall. The silverware vibrated as he rolled the tray, careful to not spill water from the glass pitcher.

He came to a stop outside the door and took the key from his pocket to open it but paused mid-air.

Was he really going to feed this psycho creep?

Taehyung quickly stood up from lying on the bed like a lightning bolt when Seokjin rolled in with the tray of food while trying to fix his fluffy mop of hair and make himself look presentable. The room immediately was filled with the delicious aroma.

"I just thought you were..

Taehyung's stomach growled loudly at the sight of food as he licked his lips when Seokjin uncovered the bowls.

..hungry.." Seokjin finished saying.

He couldn't keep the smile from spreading across his face gazing at a sheepish Taehyung getting all shy with the sound of his tummy grumbling loudly.

Seokjin notice him blush even more after glancing up at him then back at the food.

"Thank you.." Taehyung slowly approached the cart timidly brushing his hands on his shorts.

"Okay then... I-I'll be back tomorrow." Seokjin slapped himself internally because why did he even feel the need to excuse himself? There was no need to excuse himself from a prisoner.

Seokjin started to retreat back to the door.

"E-eat with me?" Taehyung asks expectantly with a strained voice slightly stepping forward.

~

Two days passed and Seokjin had been bringing food to Taehyung's room for his breakfast, lunch and dinner.

At first he felt odd behaving as if he was a servant voluntarily taking care of the intruder. But in reality, he looked forward to every meal he prepared even humming to a song while cooking knowing he would be seeing Taehyung's wide sparkling eyes and bashful smile.

His jellies did arrive and he shared it with him, leaving some on a plate as he left Taehyung to eat his food alone in his room like all the other times he's brought food the stalker's room.

He said he would call the cops again, but he didn't. Instead he decided to take the matter in to his own hands and keep Taehyung captive. He felt a tad bit safer now that his two security guards slash food and package delivery boys were out down at the guard house. His plan is to wait for his jailbird to crack from his benevolent facade and soon show his true colors. He still gave Taehyung the benefit of the doubt even though the fear of getting murdered stuck around. If Taehyung decided to hurt him then it should be any day now.