Cole immediately stopped in his tracks before running to the emperor's chambers. He didn't bother to knock and just went in to see his father flirting with the 3rd wife.

"You're dismissed." The 3rd wife curtsied and left the room not forgetting to give Cole a glare.

The emperor grabbed a cigarette and smoked, "Where have you taken Eleanor?" Cole furrowed his eyebrows.

"Lady Eleanor? I don't know,she just left." The emperor laughed.

Cole's complexion turned pale, "What did you do to her?!"

The emperor gave him a look, "What do you mean? We talked earlier but she left just 3 hours ago, don't know where." The emperor shrugged.

"I swear if something happens to her, I will kill you." Cole muttered as he grabbed his father's collars and tried to punch him but after hesitating for several second his angrily pushed his father before storming off the room, The emperor watched his son walk away before chuckling.

"Oh Cole, your just like your mother, tsk." Smoke came out from the emperor's mouth before staring at the portrait of Cole's mother in him. A complicated look formed on his face before he he was burnt by the cigar which is currently crushed by his hands.

***

"Hello?" Eleanor shouted, she was in an unkept island surrounded by darkness, sounds of bushes rustling and growls could be heard as she tried to find shelter.

"Raza?" She shouted again, but only sounds of silence could be heard.

The breeze was cold, she didn't know how to start fire so she just kept herself warm by hugging herself. "Don't fall asleep Eleanor..." She muttered to herself as she tried to eerie voices surrounding her.

She tried to use her magic several times but failed as she still couldn't use her magic, She hummed a song to comfort her and to stay awake. 

Her surrounding then turned to a cozy looking house as a little girl sat on a chair while drawing as a beautiful woman was cooking her breakfast and a handsome man walked over the woman kissing her on the cheek and sitting down in front of the little girl.

"Mom?" Eleanor covered his mouth in shock seeing her little self from the past.

"Sweetie, Eat up and get ready for school!" Her mother happily said while placing a plate of pancakes in front of her and her dad.

"I don't wanna go to school...." The little Eleanor grumpily said while eating the pancakes.

"Don't you wanna go to the zoo after?" Her mother encouraged her and it worked as her face lit up, "The zoo?! En! Let's go there!!" The little Eleanor finished her breakfast quickly as she ran up the stairs to get ready.

"Careful! The zoo isn't going anywhere!" Her mother shouted before chuckling.

Her dad checked his email inbox and his face immediately brightened up like a child.

"Did something good happen?" Her mother ate the pancakes as she raised one of her eyebrows.

Her father immediately went up to hug his wife, "I got promoted!!!!" Her mother cupped his cheeks before kissing him, "That's my man!!!! Good job honey!!!!!" Her mother danced happily as her father followed along.

Eleanor laughed at this scene as she remembered this clearly.

Little Eleanor arrived at this scene and also danced which made her parents laugh, "Ready?"

Little Eleanor nodded, "En! Zoo here i come!!!" She ran to the car with her backpack while waiting for her dad and mom.

Eleanor immediately went pale, "N-no! Stop...Don't go in!!" She tried to stop her parent's from driving.

"Is your seat belt fastened?" Her dad checked on little Eleanor as she showed him how she did it.

Eleanor shouted loudly, "Please get off!!! Dad please don't drive!" Eleanor held his father's hands but her father didn't notice her, she got in next to her little self who was humming a song.

"Stel, why isn't your homework here?" Her mother asked as she checked through little Eleanor's backpack.

"Huh? I think i might've left it.." little Eleanor put on a guilty face as she tried look through her little backpack.

Her mother sighed, "It's fine, My fault for not checking before."

Her dad laughed, "Don't worry, We'll go back, we haven't gotten far." Her dad turned the car around.

"NO!!! LOOK OUT!!!" Eleanor warned but it was already too late, A large truck hit them but her mother and father reacted quickly and shielded little Eleanor before they passed out.

"whuuuu....Mommy.....Daddy....waaaaa...." The little Eleanor was covered in blood and bruises as she tried to get her mom and dad out of the car.

Eleanor's eyes was filled with tears as she knelt down, "It's all my fault...whooo.....I...I'm sorry mom and dad....I'm sorry..." She sobbed as her surroundings changed again replacing it with another nightmare.

She was asleep for 1 year without even knowing it as the same dreams kept happening over and over again.

"Who...Who is this?" Eleanor looked at the little Eleanor who looked familiar, she stared at the mirror, "Who...am i?"

****