Part 27

When i finished feeding janelle, i walked upstairs to lay down in our bed because i have a massive headache. i layed down & kept janelle close to me & watched her sleep peacefully beside me. My phone went off & it was a text from sam.

S = sam & V = Vanessa.

S: why did you leave?

V: i was just really tired

S: WHY THE FUCK DID NATE TAKE YOU HOME, YOU COULDVE ASKED ME.

V: you were really entertained by lauren ... So hope that answers your question.

S: why are you still jealous?! i'll be there in 10 mins

After that i felt nauseous so i went running to the bathroom & puked in the toiled

Ew, what the fuck, whats wrong with me

What if im pregnant, again , And worst with nates baby holy shit no that can't be . your just getting sick vanessa get over it.

I feel asleep & later was awaken by cries of janelle . i went to her crib & changed her diaper, and then i put her back in her crib. I heard the door unlock & realized it mustve been sam.

I went downstairs & found him sitting on the couch with his phone.

"Hey.." i said.

He stood up , and slapped me really hard. i felt my body weaken & fell to the ground. Thats the last thing i remember, because i woke up in our bed but my hands were handcuffed & i had tape on my mouth.

Holy shit whats happening.

I could feel hot tears running down my face. i tried to scream but it was no use.

Why is sam doing this?

A couple mins later he came into the room. im guessing it was late at night because it was completly dark.

"Im going to make you feel so good tonight." He said.

He took off the tape off my mouth.

"WHAT THE FUCK SAM, LET ME GO" I shouted at him.

He didn't say anything & got ontop of me & started kissing & sucking on my neck giving me hickeys.

He ripped off my shirt & took off everything leaving me naked.