Part 11

I walked inpatiently back & forth until i decided to call matt & tell him what happend.

"Matt. Bro you need to come to the hospital."

"What why? what happend."

"Vanessa..."

"What the fuck happend to my sister sam!"

"She suddendly collapsed while nash & i were fighting" i said starting to tear
Up.

"Oh my fucking life sam i can't believe you. ill be there as soon as possible."
He said & hung up.

I sat down next to nash & the girls . Even tho nash & i hate eachother.

"Is Vanessa going to die?" jayla asked with a sad face.

"No she isnt" i said smiling weakly at her.

A couple minutes later matt came in with his girlfriend jackie. Jackie & Vanessa are like bestfriends so thats why she probably came.

We sat down in the waiting rooms until i stood up & yelled "if something happends to her ill fucking kill you nash"

Nash huffed at me & matt said "guys this is no fucking time to be arguing"

Then the doctor came & we all stood up.

"Are you guys Vanessa's family?" he asked.

"Yeah im her boyfriend" i said.

"Im her brother" matt said.

"Well she's okay she just seemed that she was under alot of stress, & by the way the baby is fine" he explained.

"Can we go see her?" matt asked.

"She said she wanted to see Sam wilkinson?" he said "shes in room 600B"
I nodded & when he left i took matt with me.

Vanessa's POV
I woke up in a hospital room. Wait what ? What happend?
I saw a doctor & i asked & he explained. he also told me the baby was fine. i asked if i could see sam & he left .

A couple minutes later sam came in the room. He also came in with... matt?

"Babe.." sam said, "im so sorry baby i caused this and.."

"Its okay baby" i replied, "our baby is fine, & thats all that matters"

I realized matt was in the door , so i asked him to come in & he hugged me.

"I missed you V" he said.

"I missed you too matt." i replied.