Part 8

" okay thanks sweetie , so come to my house tomorow."

"So im gonna take care of her in your house right?" I asked her

"Yeah honey, your gonna stay at my house for two days , is that okay?" She said

"Yeah thats okay aunt Val , can i bring Sam? "

"Yeah sure sweetie , & Jayla is gonna have a play date also , got to go bye ! " she said and hung up

I forgot to mention that my mom actually kicked me out of the house because Sam was my boyfriend & she thought he was a "bad influence" , and my aunt really understands & knows that Sam is a good person.

I went back with Sam in the living room. I asked him if he wanted to go with me & he said yes. I got my bag & put extra clothes in it.

The next day i took a quick shower & changed into a coral crop top with a white skirt & some flats . i did my makeup , hair , and finally sprayed some perfume.

"Sam are you ready to go?" i asked sam.

"Yeah" he said.

We got into his car & he started driving as i gave him directions to my aunts house. it was 2 hours away.
When we got there we greeted my aunt & then she left us alone with jayla.

"Vanessa can you & Sam play dolls with me?" jayla asked in her 4 year old voice.

"Sure sweetie" i replied smiling.
We started playing with her until the doorbell went off. it must be jayla's play date.

"Ill get the door." i said & stood up.

When i opened the door i was so surprised to see nash standing in the door with skylynn.