I poked my head through the opening in the tent, looking around at my surroundings to see the morning sun rising in the distance over the tops of the dark woods, lighting the way for the endless ranks of soldiers marching out of the field.

All of them were heavily armed, carrying shields, spears, bows and arrows, swords, and other weapons to battle.

All of them clad in their elements colours.

The reds, blues, browns, purples, blacks, golds, and greens blended and mixed together to form an ocean of shifting rainbows.

I bolted out of the tent, running in and out through the clusters of warriors as I tried to make my way back to the leaders' tent where we had held the meeting yesterday.

I barged through the red canvas, completely out of breath, doubling over and resting my hands on my knees as I tried to swallow as much oxygen as possible.

The tent was completely quiet, and I furrowed my brows as I stood back up, letting out a surprised squeak at the sight in front of me.

Six half-naked, very flustered men were all standing frozen, completely still, as their strikingly colourful eyes locked with mine.

"Oh! I'm- I" I stammered, immediately turning back around as I cleared my throat.

I tore my eyes off Mingi's bare upper body as I felt my cheeks heat up, fanning them slightly as I cursed myself for my bad timing, feeling incredibly embarrassed by the situation I had suddenly found myself in.

"You could have knocked!" Wooyoung exclaimed.

His words were followed by the hasty sounds of scrambling as well as metal scraping against metal as he pulled his armor on in a hurry.

I rolled my eyes at his comment.

"Where, Wooyoung? This is a tent, for heaven's sake! Where would I have knocked?" I hissed, cursing at myself as the blush got even fiercer.

"It's okay, y/n," Seongwha chuckled somewhere next to me, making me instinctively turn toward the sound of his voice, only to discover that he was shirtless as well.

I immediately covered my eyes at the sight, letting out another embarrassing sound as I turned around again.

He laughed even more at my reaction, ruffling my hair a little as he passed by me.

"It's not like it's anything you haven't seen before," he shrugged.

I could hear the smirk in his voice.

And it made my inner fire flare up in defiance as I let my hands fall back down to my sides, turning around to face him.

"Why do you always-?" I began, only to be interrupted by a sudden flash of green as someone threw a shirt in my face, making me stumble backwards.

"Jeez, y/n, if you're that curious, you could have just asked to see the goods," Yeosang said.

"But since you didn't, could you please just look the other way while we get dressed?"

I choked on a breath as I immediately turned back around, suddenly very interested in the opening of the tent.

The others laughed at his comment as they finished getting ready for the battle, leaving me as the only flustered one once again.