051

I woke up feeling more refreshed and well-rested than I had done any of the previous mornings during the last couple of weeks, even counting last night's sleep in my own bed.

The lush grass underneath The Great Willow felt soft and comfortable under my head, and the soft lights from the iridescent glowing orbs beckoned for me to go back to sleep.

They floated overhead, slowly moving over the hill to The Source of Iseda and back to the Willow once again.

I couldn't help the smile tugging at the corners of my lips.

I stayed where I was, stretching my arms over my head, enjoying the rush as my inner fire flickered to life, before turning my head to the side in order to sneak a peek at the others.

They looked great. The Source of Iseda had definitely brought back the spark in their eyes, the power in their walks, but then again, they had also been here longer than me.

Which meant that their powers were also stronger than mine.

I sighed, telling myself that it was okay as I was never meant to fight the war alone anyway.

I could help with the palace, though, I realized, feeling a lightbulb turn on inside my messy head as I sorted through my thoughts, trying to come up with a plan.

I knew the layout of the Royal Palace like the back of my hand. Yes, I could still help.

Besides, strength wasn't everything. Or at least I hoped that wasn't the case.

"Good morning, sunshine," a voice said, ripping me out of my thoughts and bringing my attention back to the real world where the sun had suddenly disappeared behind Wooyoung's head.

His pink locks of hair practically glowed red in the light behind him, and the smile he sent down at me was almost as blinding as the sun itself.

"And good morning to you," I said, nodding my head in a greeting before breaking out into a small laugh.

Wooyoung reached out a hand in an inviting gesture, wanting to help me up, and I gladly mimicked his movement.

Except at the moment our hands touched, my smile turned mischievous.

I sent the fire elemental a knowing look before pulling him down into the soft grass along with me, both of us laughing as we tumbled around together, hugging and laughing.

I had missed him.

I had only been gone for a day, but I had really missed him.

Someone cleared their throat, making Wooyoung and me come to a halt as we stopped rolling around, our faces and hair smeared with grass and dirt.

I looked up to see San standing less than a meter away, pouting in dissatisfaction as he sent us a heartbroken look.

Wooyoung simply rolled his eyes, grabbing San's wrist and yanking him onto the ground with us before he got the chance to protest.

Before long, all three of us were laughing together.

A while had passed before we stopped our little playfight, completely out of breath as we lay splayed out on the grass underneath the Willow.