"Second, I'm also very sorry for the loss of your soldiers," I continued, turning to the generals on the other side of the table.

"They did not deserve to die. The fates are truly cruel. I will do my best to ensure that their memory is kept alive forever in the minds of every Avalonian from here on out so their sacrifices won't have been in vain."

Namjoon nodded his head, Jimin and Taehyung bowing theirs slightly at me as a sign of gratitude.

"And third, as I said before," I said, grabbing Taeyong's wrist and dragging him to the table along with me.

"I brought a guest."

The man in black stayed quiet as the fourteen men by the table finally let their gazes flicker to him instead of me.

Yoongi's eyes burned with so much hatred that I almost took a step back at the sight.

"You," he sneered, much like I had done in the forest when I had stumbled upon Taeyong.

He grit his teeth and made a move to get up from his chair, but was cut off by Taehyung who stood up, towering over the fire elemental before pushing him back down.

Yoongi pointed an accusatory finger at the traitor next to me, "You!" he exclaimed.

"How dare you even show your face in front of me after what you did? After the damage that you caused? Do you have any idea how grave the consequences of your choices are?!"

I nudged Taeyong again, feeling uncomfortable at the turn the situation had taken, at the number of unanswered questions, but it did nothing.

I let out a huff of frustration, raising a hand to silence Yoongi.

"I found him in the forest, lurking around in the darkness, following me," I explained.

I glared at the man next to me as I remembered how scared and vulnerable he had made me feel during that moment, shivering involuntarily as it all came back to me.

"As you can all see by his familiar red eyes, he is a fire elemental, and as you have probably also guessed by the uniform, also a man in black. One of Daios' men."

The tent fell awfully quiet as the words slipped past my lips, looks of realization dawning on the elementals' faces, their glares growing even stronger, harder, angrier.

"Taeyong," I said, making the man next to me jump a little as I turned to face him with a strained smile.

"Why don't you tell us exactly what you were doing in the forest in the middle of the night, stalking the heir to the Avalonian throne when we're currently in the middle of a war with your lord?"

I took a deep breath before continuing, feeling my hands heat up again as my anger resurfaced.

"I'm sure everyone here is eager to get some ANSWERS to all of their questions," i said, clapping the man on the shoulder before making my way over the join the rest of the group at the table, taking a seat next to Wooyoung.

"And what makes you think he's going to talk? There's no reason for him to spill Daios' secrets," Hoseok said, furrowing his brows at the man standing by the end of the table.