Urrgh why do I put myself in awkward situations.

Me being me would have walked the opposite direction as soon as he turned his back on me but, I can't skip the opportunity to see a wet Luther in the pool. Yeah that would make this party worth it, so I follow behind him as we struggle our way through the sea of teenagers.

Luther is the brother to Alpha Siri, leader of the clawed moon pack, a small pack located outside our territory. I can't kill Luther for no reason because his pack formed an alliance with mine, they are basically the watch dogs in front of our territory. I know we both hate having to see each other twice a month during pack meetings but there's no way to avoid it.

As soon as we make it to the backyard, my nose is greeted with His toxic smell followed by the sound of his stupid voice.

"Hey, glow stick"
He yells, pointing my way, then some of his friends from his pack laugh at his dumb reference to my gift, while the humans also laughed even though they don't really get the joke.

Deep breathes... Stay calm for Cassandra.

I stare down his pack members until they all drop their heads in fear...

Better

Lucas bounces round awkwardly in the silence before deciding to break things up
"Come on guys,  it's a fair team of seven. Get in position, Raven is with us"
He yells putting down the drinks and picking up the thick rope that was laying on the floor.

It's thick enough....i can strangle Luther with it

I bite my lips to push back the smile that threatened to surface.
We all take our positions then started pulling at Lucas's call.

The human were slowing me down. This went on for quite sometime with Luther refusing to budge, a smirk on his face.

I stare him down with a blank expression on my face.
My human partners all groan, tugging at the rope also trying to keep their balance.

They should really stop making funny noises. It's not like they are doing anything.

I can see Luther's eyes flashing red.... He's not going to transform out here in the open is he?

"Hey wet dog. You peed your pants "
I stated... This time I am the one smirking
He clearly did not find my joke as funny as I did. His loss really

I nudge my team members to leave...and he does the same leaving it as a one on one tug of war.
The people on my side of the pool were cheering for me and same for him.

Okay, what ever happened to my hands earlier in the shower must have been a real miracle because I was not straining myself as much as Luther was.

I got bored of this little game because knowing fully well that Luther matches my physic and strength none of us is going to be pulled into the pool
and that's when I had an idea.

I wink at him the releases my grip on the rope which send him flying to the ground, then everyone started cracking up.

Oh my the look on his face, precioussssssss.

Okay...now he's glaring at me, not precious

He picks him self of the floor furiously rejecting all assistance from his buddies.

"you're fucking dead Raven"
he spat  marching to the other side of the pool with clenched fists.

So much for not starting a fight...
oh well

Lucas ran up to slow him down
"Hey man, chill you won"
he rests his hands on his shoulder in an attempt to calm the furious animal, Luther pushes him aside, he almost lands in the pool.

Then someone else came between us just as Luther was a leap away from me .....He looked more furious than Luther himself.

"stand down "

Dominic commanded. his head held low, I can tell he's trying to hide his eyes once blue now grey eyes... He's on the edge of shifting

Why is he so pissed though.

Well he wasn't the only one that was pissed either. Luther grits his teeth, flashing his canines as he stepped closer to Dominic.

"I said... Stand down!"

Dominic raises his head to look at him straight in the eye. That is when Luther finally backs up, fist still clenched.

I was just standing there speechless, I honestly don't know what just happened here, I have never seen Dominic this upset.

"Hey, Dom-"
my words are cut short as he pulls me through the sea of teenagers and into the porch. I was finally able to break free from his grip
"Wow, dude slow down "
he growls diverting his gaze so I couldn't see his eyes

"we were not actually going to fight, I was just messing with him "
I gently rest my hand on his shoulder
"Hey dude, look at me" I hold his chin and lifted his head up to stare at mine "Hey, calm down "

His restless eyes study my face for some time. Before He pushes my hands back and slam the key on my chest. I let out a little yelp

"You're driving " he spits before marching towards the direction of the car.

Bye bye party that I never wanted to come to.