"Yeah, actually could you show me the directions to the office?" she smiled.

"I-it's straight down the hall, right and then first door on your left," he says, not taking his eyes off of me. She liked being the centre of attention again, honestly I got why Elena does what she does, all the hot guys are fighting for you, I really don't blame her.

"Thanks," she lightly smiled.

"No problem," he replies before walking past her.

"Hi," Roxy says giving her best fake, but friendly, smile to the bored women. She just looks up at me, no facial expression nothing, gosh she already loved this woman.

"My name is Roxy Salvatore..."

No expression, blank, just staring at her with those old, cold, dead eyes. She then proceeds to hand her some papers on the font of her desk.

"Timetable, school map and bell times are all there."

She then looks back down, expressionless and cold. Roxy glanced down at her timetable, chemistry with Mr Harris. The last time Roxy had a chemistry class, she blew up the classroom and compelled this one bitch she hated to take the blame, she was still horrible at chemistry.

"Ah Miss... Salvador right?"

"Salvatore," she corrected, stepping into the classroom.

"Yeah, we've been expecting you," he waved dismissively. "So class who would like to sit next to Roxy here and show her around?" And immediately most of the boys raise their hands, making her slightly rolling my eyes, but wasn't not surprised. "I forgot you're all hormonal teenagers..." he muttered softly. "Ok Roxy sit next to Scott over there," and he points to the puppy dog eyes guy. She made her way to him and smiled and he smiles back.

A few minutes into the lecture, she noticed Scott sneaking glances at her with a weird expression on his face. She got fed up when he started to get abnormally closer and asked him. "Is there something wrong?"

"No nope nothing um- no- nothing is wrong, why why would anything be wrong?" he says quickly, looking back at Mr. Harris who was starting to give her the stink eye for talking.

𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗟 𝗛𝗔𝗗 ended, Scott and Stiles rushed to the werewolf's house. Scott's become a werewolf but it didn't mean that, that would give him the permission to act like a real dog. Ever since they boys stepped into his house, he'd been rummaging through his baby photos, and even some of his mum's old home videos of when she went to school. That wasn't weird at all.

"Scott! Scott!" Stiles shouted but his attention was purely on all the photos in his hands. "Yo werewolf," he finally exclaimed  and that gets him to turn his head. "What are you trying to do?" He asked while trying to avoid the various heavy books he throws flying behind him, in his direction.

"I just need to find something," he muttered.

"Really? I hadn't noticed," he cracked his neck to the side. "Just tell what you want to find and I'll help you," he says crouching down next to him.

"I need to find a photo," Scott sighs putting down pictures of his mother and her friends from when she was younger.

"You know what a 'photo' means right, that doesn't help at all," Stiles chuckles.