Lola Campbell

*Sipping a juice box*

OH.... Uh... Hello there
Let me just give a quick introduction. My name is Sydney but you can call me Syd. I'm 12, no questions asked and I'm entering the 9th grade, no questions... please.

This is my 4th account😅 prior to @buginette2020 @Bridgette_DC @ScraBle4.

Read description for details on story and,,,,, oh. I make pawsome covers like the one used for this book but I tagged it @Bridgette_DC popular account.

Also, my quota for each chapter is 1000-1200 if that's okay? This chappie may be short because this author's note tool about 300 words.

QOTC: Where does the nickname Chat gave for Mari, Princess, come from.

AOTC: I have no idea, just need you guys to answer for me.

~~~~~~~*^*~~~~~~~

Marinette
*********
Rumors are going round that there is a new student in our school and he or she is coming to be in our class! I'm exited because I see it as an opportunity to make new friends, I'm friends with everyone..... except Chloè.

"Hey Alys, did you hear about the new student" I asked my best friend who was standing with her boyfriend, Nino as I arrived at the school.

"YEA! wait a minute, you're early?" she asked, bewildered.

"I guess I was excited about a new student" I reply sheepishly. It's not a total lie though. A good night's sleep always comes my way if my Kitty cuddles me to sleep.

"If you say so"

Suddenly, Adrien's limo pulls up and he walks over to us and I suddenly feel self conscious.

"Hey girls." he greeted us. Alya caught onto the fact that I was tongue-tied and answered for us.

"Hello to you to, Sunshine boy from Alya and Stuttering mess." we flared at her before breaking out into giggles and I swooned for Adrien's because it was the sweetest sound I ever heard.

"Have you guys seen Nino?" Adrien looked around and his eyes grew wide upon seeing something and both Alya and our eyes followed his gaze to land on a she-goat of a girl.

"ADRIKINSSSS!!" Chloe latched onto Adrien's neck like a leach but the difference is you can actually remove a leach without it strangling you. The poor boy looked over at us for help and I stepped back as I watched Alya get to work.

She grabbed Chloe by her ponytail and yanked her off Adrien forcefully, but not enough that it would have hurt her.

"AAH, MY HAIR! Alya Cesaire, you will pay for this. Ugh, I can't stay at school today, I have to schedule a hair appointment. You will all miss me!"

Alya rolled her eyes. The whole courtyard being dragged into the conversation.

"I don't see who here would give a damn" I muttered under my breath but supposedly everyone heard and started laughing, even Adrien.

"You all are rediculous, utterly REdiculous!" she stumped her way out the school while we all walked to class.

Half way through first period, Mr. Democles, Nino and someone who most likely is the new girl came in through the door.

"Good morning Students. Today, as you may all have heard, there will be a new student joining your class. Mr. Lahiffe here was showing her around. Young lady, tell them about yourself" the Principal announced.

"Hello all. My name is Lola Campbell. I've been homeschooling up to today. And I've come out of hiding to let all of Paris know that I'm Ladybug."

I chocked on my own spit.

Who is this imposter?

Sure she looks like me but she isn't ME!

She is a girl my height, my skin color, my eyes and everything except a few details. She has her hair in twin buns, not pigtails, different outfit and purse, a pointed nose and her eyes are half a shade darker than mine and they don't have my special glint.

Honestly speaking, Lola can actually play my look alike but-

"MARINETTE!

I was brought out of my disbelieving thoughts by an irritated Mme. Bustier who has supposedly called my name more than once. Probably, role call.

"PRESENT!" I answered, standing up. The whole class roared with laughter especially from Chloe whole Alys, Adrien and Nino chuckled. Good friends.

"I didn't call your name for role call, I called it so you can answer the question. Are you okay, sweetie?" the teacher asked worriedly. That's what I like about her, she's understanding and caring. But can be strict and bold some times.

"N-no Ma'am. I'm fine, just lost in thought. Sorry" I replied embarrassed.

"Don't let it happen again. The question was to tell me the instrument used in measuring angles of elevation and depression" (LOL. That's where we stopped in Math before lock down so...)

Phew, I know this one. "A clinometer, Ma'am"

"Thank you"

~~*^*~~

Lunch time. Now I can finally talk to Alya about this huge abomination.

I looked everywhere for her and frowned when I saw her with Lola but nevertheless, I went over. But a part of their conversation caught my attention.

"What transforms you into Ladybug??" Alya asked.

"All I need to say is Livea, Spots emerge" the girl answered.

I looked at her with a twitch of the eye. This girl is worse that Lila!

"Who's Livea?" the reporter interrogated.

"She's a magical Ladybug that fuses with me when I transform" she lied. Out of the corner of my eye, Adrien scoffed and his away from the group and my curiosity took over and I followed him.

"Uhm, A-adrien, what's wrong?" good Lord, I have to try and lose the stuttering.

"It's just that Lola, she's...." he trailed off.

".... a liar" I finished off for him.

"Wait a minute, you believe me?"

"Of course I do. The whole things fishy" I told him.

"I mean, she's just like a good Ladybug lookalike. There are things about her that don't say 'Ladybug'."

"At least you believe me. Well think of a plan?" I held out a fist.

"We'll think of a plan....together." he met my fist in the middle in a fist bump.

~~~~~~~*^*~~~~~~~

Well, that happened.

*Readers discriminates what I did with lOlA cAmPbElL*

Sorry but I had to.

*Readers glare*

Hey! At least I gave you Adriennette and Marichat will be in the ne-

*Sigh* I've said to much.

#LetAdrienEat2k2020

✋😓✋Sydney out.....

Word count: 1060
(meh, good enough)