"lose the tone and attitude". He snarled I rolled my eyes the walked past him shoving him. Before I could walk further away he caught my wrist pulling me to him. "Brea I will not tell you again". He growled glaring at me with dark chocolate eyes full of anger. I smiled sweetly and batted my eyelashes mockingly at him. "Sorry, what did you say"? I asked while pointing out my ear sarcasm dripping in every word.  "Give me your phone". He demanded taking out his hand waiting for me to give it to him. I rolled my eyes and walked over to the nightstand chuckling darkly to myself. Does he seriously think this is going to affect me? "Ok, here you go"! I chirped my voice sounding ever too sweet. He narrowed his eyes at me his eyes hinting with confusion and frustration. He probably thought with the threat of him taking my phone I would throw a tantrum or something. "Do you not care"? he asked anger dominating in his tone. "why would I care fancy man". I said in a 'duh' tone. "this is your phone, not my phone. I don't use it anyway and I have never used a phone before, so why should it bother me if you want your phone back"? His eyes slightly softened and he sighed frustratedly running a hand through his hair. He then gave me my phone back, I raised my eyebrows at him confused. "c'mon we need to go downstairs for breakfast". I scowled and rolled my eyes. "I'm. not. hungry". I gritted out through my clenched teeth. "I didn't ask, and what is up with you? Are you ok? I chuckled shaking my head. he has known me for what two weeks? And now this mother f'cker thinks he knows everything about me? not that long ago my so-called 'brothers' were asking dad to send me away. Now? They suddenly want to act like a loving protective big brother. Well, these so-called 'brothers' can suck my big fat toe. They are only nice to me because of my dad and because of pity.

"I'm fine! And I am not hungry". His eyes darkened and took a deep breath before saying something. "It wasn't a request, it was an order. You are now obliged to eat three meals a day which is a rule what we have all created. And if you don't want me to put a feeding tube down your throat I would advise you go downstairs and eat your god damn breakfast".  I stood up to him narrowing my eyes up at him. He might be a whole lot taller and bigger than me but that doesn't scare me the slightest. In fact, it only encourages. "Well 'fancy man' I wasn't asking for permission". I snarled poking my finger roughly at his chest. Before I could protest further he grabbed me and swung me over his shoulder than carried me down to the kitchen.

He basically threw me down on a stool catching confused glances from my brothers. Alex then interrupted my many thoughts by putting a large bowl of cereal and a cup of steaming tea in front of me. I was thankful for the tea, but the breakfast I was doing everything within me to not vomit. "Thanks". I mumbled already sipping on my tea. Alex gave me a tight smile then poured himself some black poison. Dad came over to me and kissed my forehead and sat down next to me. "Hey baby, did you have a good night sleep"? I looked over at him and gave him a tight smile.

"There is my bumblebee! Shining bright and sunny for the new day". He picked me up twirling me around the kitchen getting scowls from Margaret. "Morning daddy"! He smiled widely and kissed all over my face earning a lot of giggles and 'ewws' from me. "s-stop daddy your beard tickles". I giggled squishing his face together with my small chubby hands. "ok-ok baby I will stop". He sighed. "only because you're my bumblebee! Now tell me all about your dreams from last night".

"I slept fine". My voice was blunt and cold. I thought I could handle Vince being my dad. But it is just making everything harder. Everything about him is a daily reminder making the ache only feel worse. Bruno kissed my cheek making me scrunch my face in disgust. "What's 'got my twinnys knickers tied up in a knot'". He asked cheekily gaining all the men's attention in the room. "Nothing, I am fine". I huffed in the annoyance of being asked that all the time. I am used to people not giving me any attention and not thinking twice about me. But since I have been here everything that I have taught myself and learnt is now going downhill. Because all these people do is dig and dig until they know. Every. Single. Fucking. Thing. About. Me.