In July 2004, Britney became engaged to American dancer Kevin Federline whom she had met three months before.

The stages of their relationship were chronicled in Britney's first reality show Britney and Kevin Chaotic They held a wedding ceremony on September 18, 2004, but were not legally married until three weeks later on October 6 due to a delay finalizing the couple's prenuptial agreement.

In October 2004, Britney took a career break to start a family.

In August 2005, Britney released someday ( I will understand) which was dedicated to her first child, a son, who was born the following month.

In September 2006, she gave birth to her second child, a son.
In November 2006, Britney filed for divorce from Kevin , citing irreconcilable differences. Their divorce was finalized in July 2007, when the couple reached a global settlement and agreed to share joint custody of their children.

In January 2008, Britney refused to relinquish custody of her sons to Federline's representatives. She was hospitalized at cedars-sinai medical center after police that had arrived at her house noted she appeared to be under the influence of an unidentified substance. The following day, Brittney's visitation rights were suspended at an emergency court hearing, and Kevin was given sole physical and legal custody of the children. She was committed to the psychiatric ward of Ronald Reagan UCLA medical center and put on 5150 involuntary psychiatric hold under California state law. The court placed her under temporary, and later, permanent conservatorship of her father James Spears and attorney Andrew Wallet, giving them complete control of her assets.She was released five days later.

Britney's albums

Baby one more time ( 1999)

Oops!...... I did it again ( 2000)

Brittney ( 2001)

In the zone ( 2003)

Blackout ( 2007)

Circus ( 2008)

Femme fatale ( 2011)

Britney Jean ( 2013)

Glory ( 2016)

Britney's films

Longshot ( 2001)

Crossroads ( 2002)

Austin powers in goldmember ( 2002)

Pauly Shore is dead ( 2003)

Fahrenheit 9/11 ( 2004)

Corporate animals ( 2019)

Britney's TV shows

Star search ( 1992)

The all new Mickey Mouse club ( 1993- 1996)

Total Request Live ( 1998- 2003)

Donny and Marie ( 1999)

Kenan and Kel ( 1999)

Sabrina the teenage witch ( 1999)