𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

"Jaehyun you cant take her off that medication!" Kun yelled at his boss who sat across from him sitting leisurely in his seat. "Why not?"

"Those pills- she will forget everything." Kun usually kept the medications to himself. "What do you mean by that?" Jaehyun was caught off guard but acted calmly, intrigued by Kun.

"She must have some neurological issues that leave her with memory loss." Kun said clearly. "That Book." It was finally coming back to him. It makes so much sense.

"Fine Kun give her the pills, I don't care." Jaehyun signalled "it would be easier to kill her if she forgets everything." Jaehyun mumbled with a smirk on his face.

+

"You need to take this." Slowly opening her eyes to see a well dressed man in a doctors coat. Was she saved? "Thank you?" Taking the pills she stared at them for a moment before throwing them into her mouth and swallowing.

"Here I brought this water-oh" Kun looked at the girl who had just taken the pills with out any kind of liquid. "Here" handing her the water anyways she nodded.

"Are you a doctor?" The girl scanned him. He was wearing a lab/doctors coat and he had his hair done nicely, he also has a fancy watch and cool rings to match. "Kinda not really." His answer was simple.

"Can I ask you a couple questions?" Kun asked sitting down infront of the girl who was taking a drink from the water bottle she had just received. Her throat was getting quite dry and her voices was getting raspy because of the lack of water and liquid. "Only if I get to ask you some in return." Kun pressed his lips before nodding "okay deal."

"What's your name?" Soolee sighed "Sung Soolee" kun nodded. "What's today's date?" Soolee let out a small laugh. "How am I supposed to know that I've been stuck in this room forever!"

"What is that book?" Soolee narrowed her eyes "why would I tell you." Kun ran his fingers through his now blue hair. "Boss's orders, if you told me it would help your situation."

"Why would I believe you? What boss?" Kun let out a breath. "Please believe me I just need to know the context of that book." Soolee wouldn't admit it but he seemed quite trust worthy, for someone in a gang he seemed like a kind warm man. He probably wasn't though.

"Fine whatever, I'll show you after you answer my questions." Taking a deep breath soolee began "what is your name? Where am I? Why am I here? Who is your boss? When can I beat your boss up? What is your job? Do you have a girlfriend? Are you Korean?-" Kun stopped her rambling "my name is Kun, that is classified information, that is also classified information, my boss is my boss, you would die if you tried, my job is also classified information, none of your business and why does it matter."

Grabbing the book she quickly opened making sure he couldn't see the code. "Here" she was quite disappointed she couldn't get more information about him and what the fuck was happening but he already knew about her memory.

"These drawings are quite impressive and you write down notes of people you meet?" Soolee just nodded. It felt nice to be complimented on her drawings, her father thought they were ugly. "Yes it helps me remember, even thought there is duplicates sometimes."

"I see you've drawn three pictures of the boss, also how many of these books do you have?" Soolee was in a trance "wait is your boss "creepy pervert shotgun guy-"

"He is also perverted car freak gang dude #1 and masked dude." Soolee just nodded. She had drawn him three times? It must be getting worse or something.

"I have about eight different books, I started doing them when I was fourteen." Kun nodded. "Sometimes they don't help though, having the book is pretty important. Dad never brings me places with people he knows because he thinks I will embarrass him by calling them the wrong name."

"I see" handing Soolee the book he gave her a smile. "Hang in there soolee."

He left after that. Soolee quickly wrote everything she knew before she would forget about Kun. He was nice. He brought warmth into this cold room.

"Hey gorgeous I brought you dinner."