𝑆𝑖𝑥

Opening her book again she looked at the ticks she had tallied. Three so far. She hadn't seen anyone since the first day. She can recall when they would bring her one glass of water and her medicine.

She hadn't been fed today. Well that she can remember. "I guess no one wants to talk to me here." Mumbling to herself she locked her book and laid back on the thin mattress given.

Sometimes it was cold down here. I felt so lonely. Yes I was constantly alone at home but I had Sung. I also had access to hobbies and a tv. All I could do was look through my book and read about people I had encountered.

Laying down I closed my eyes. Maybe going to sleep would help get rid of my hunger. It didn't look dark outside. Maybe mid day.

Hearing the click of shoes I sighed. They are finally gonna feed me. The food wasn't the best but it was edible and it was a pretty good portion of food.

Hearing the rattle of keys and the door being unlocked I closed my eyes again, pretending to sleep. I don't feel like looking or talking to these strangers.

"We aren't feeding you today." My eyes shot open at the guys words. Sitting up I looked up at him. He wasn't Jaemin or the boy with the temper. He was tall with a good build.

"Where is my medicine?" I asked. That's more important than food. "You don't get it today."

"So you are planning to kill me." Mumbling my words the man looked at me with his eyebrow raised. "Pardon me?"

"I didn't say anything." Glancing at me one last time the guy left. Alone again. Yes this was better than being tortured by random men but it was boring.

Maybe they want me dead the long way. Starvation? Dehydration? I really don't wanna die from starvation. That would be hell. I'd rather be shot in the head or stabbed than die by starvation.

I could really go for some quality snacks right now.