There were other students checking in the hotel and using the elevator , they're probably our competition.

"Miss L/n?"I turned around to see Gakushu and teacher who accompanied us was waiting for me at one of the elevators.

I quickly made my towards them and headed to our rooms.

813 is my room , we were at the eight floor and my room was beside Gakushu's.

The day passed by quickly and I stayed at my room to study and would order room service if I get hungry.I refused to eat with Gakushu and the teacher since I didn't feel comfortable being around them.

Monday

Elimination Round

Nagisa's POV

The class was dead quiet as we keep our heads down after our disappointing test results.It's not our first time failing a test but this we actually wanted to be good at it and to make Korosensei proud.

The silence was broken when Karma presented his test results with outstanding grades.

That seems to be the trick to get Korosensei's mood up and happy again.

"Ughh I really miss Y/n!"Nakamura said.

Everybody agreed to Rio and soon the classroom was buzzing with questions like

"Is she doing fine?"

"Did she get pass through the elimination round?"

"Ne Korosenseo what is Y/n's test results?"

All of our attention was transferred to Kayano when she asked that question.

"Nyufufufu glad you asked Kayano!"Korosensei then pulled out a bunch of papers out of a folder labeled "Y/n L/n".

"Wow!"

"Damn that girl is a smartass!"

"That's amazing!!"

We were stunned with her test papers.Not all of it got a perfect 100 , but all her scores are between 97-100.

"Ne Korosensei...does this mean that Y/n will go back to the main campus?"

"..."

We were again engulfed with silence.

How come we never thought of that?

dT__Tb

Y/n was transferred her because of her violent behavior but then again she has not shown any sign of violence towards people since she got here!

"Now now that's still Y/n's decision"Korosensei said.

"It's clear that she has no intention of leaving, speaking of Y/n- chan why don't we call her?"Korosensei suggested.

Kayano immediately called Y/n using her phone.

*ring ring ring*

"Hello?"

"Kayano put it in speaker we can't hear it properly!"

"Okay okay!geez.."

All of us are circling Kayano now , Professor Bitch and Mr.Karasuma included.

"Y/NNNNNN!!!WE MISS YOU SOO MUCHHH!!!!"

"Holy cow don't shout!" Y/n said over the line.

"Nyufufufu how are things going L/n-san?"

"Uhmm I'm doiong fine!It's currently my lunch break and I'm currently eating a very TASTY DELICIOUS DELECTABLE meal!"

"Shut the fuck up Y/n!"

"Bitch?Who the hell said that?!"Y/n asked.

All of us glared at Terasaka who just rolled his eyes.

"Do your best Y/n!"

"Yeah beat their assess!"

"You can do it!!"

"GO GO GO LET'S GO LET'S GO Y/N!!!!"

"Ne Karma you're not gonna wish her goodluck?"Maehara asked while smirking.

Everyone gigled while Karma looked away.

"Ehh she doesn't need it"Karma said while smiling.

dO__Ob

Well that's a first..

"Thanks a lot you guys!I appreciate it..Welll gotta go now!"

"Bye Y/n!!!!!!"

"Bye biatch"

"NYUHUHUHU FAREWELLLL MY STUDENT"

"Byee!'

After that the call ended and we were all left with happiness plastered on our faces.

Y/n's POV

I ended the call and headed to the room where the event was being held at.

I finished all my matches before lunch and was qualified for the second round.I didn't bother telling my classmates since I was busy eating.

"Ughhh Gakushu's round is taking way too long to end!"I complained.

I aimlessly walked around first before going back to the event room.

The room was big enough to fit all the students and their mentors.There's a stage in front with chairs where the students would sit and take a test.In front of the stage is where the facilitators are sitting and watching the students , behind them is where the chairs are placed where people can wait and watch the students.

You don't get to take the test with your fellow teammate which is why I finished first.The questions weren't that hard since it's still the elimination round but it can be challenging to some.

"Finally you're done!"I exclaimed.

"You're too noisy"

dO__Ob

This son of a bi—

I rolled my eyes and went to our teacher to ask if I can return to my room.

*plomp*

I jumped on my bed and drifted off to sleep.

Quiz Bee Day One : Cleared

    - E N D -

YOOO TYSM FOR 3K READS!!! LIKE WTHHHH:'>>>>''💕✨

Chapter is shitty and I'm so sorryyy I think I forgot how to write(;'ٹ')

I appreciate all your comments and votes and for anyone who messaged me , I'm sorry if I wasn't able to respond!I haven't verified my account yet so it wouldn't allow me to send messagesT^T

Thank you for waiting patiently for an update lol, I changed the book cover and I hope its ok???

Stay Safe and wash your hands!If you have online classes best of luck!!

btw the midterms here is the same midterms in the anime, you know the one before itona?¯\_()_/¯

Ok goodbye nowʕʔ❤︎