006

Y/n's POV

A few days has passed since the assembly and I'm getting along quite nicely with E-class.It was painful watching their failed attempts to kill Korosensei but I enjoyed their company very well.

"Now Y/n , you have 25 cookies, you give John 3 cookies.How much cookies do you now have?"Korosensei asked.Am I in kindergarten or something?If only math was this easy I wouldn't have been depressed during elementary!I mean seriously since when did pie become 3.14?!

I sighed before sarcastically saying "25 cookies."

"Nyeh?!25?!Stop fooling around Y/n-chan!"Korosensei said.

"Tch..it's not like I'm giving John any of my cookies.I used my own money to buy those I ain't giving them for free."I explained.

The class is already use to my sarcastic remarks so it wasn't very surprising for them, they actually find it very amusing.

"Ok Y/n, what if John FORCEFULLY takes the 3 cookies.How much do you now have?"Korosensei asked making sure to emphasize the word 'forcefully'

"Mhmm...I'd have 25 cookies a dead body and a life sentence in jail"I said while smirking.The class erupted with laughter and Korosensei had no choice but to give up.He returned to the front saying "Now class we'll be doing an assignment by pairs!Since the class is now consisting of 28 students we can finally do an activity by pairs!So exciting!^^"

I'm pretty sure he's the only one who's excited...

"You'll be doing a research paper about Reńes Descartes , make sure it's creative in its own way!Don't worry you won't be presenting it in front of the class but you'll be passing it tomorrow, Now I have a box here which contains different scraps of colored paper.The students who matches your color is your partner!"Korosensei approached us one by one dodging the attempts of assassination of the students.Soon enough all of us have our very own scrap of paper.

Red.

That was the color that I pulled out.

"Ne Y/n-chan!What's your color?Mine's blue!"Kaede said.I showed her my color and shock was evident on her face.

"Goodluck Y/n-chan..."Kaede nervously said.

Eh?

"Looks like my seatmate is my partner"I turned my head to see an annoying redhead smirking at my direction.Come to think of it , I never really got a chance to have a proper conversation with Akabane,I mean it's not exactly my fault he barely attends our classes.

"I wish you my condolences L/n-san"Nagisa chirped in.

"Karma-kun barely attends class and I highly doubt he would even bother helping you"Nagisa added.

"Ehh???That's very rude of you Nagisa~"An irk mark appeared on my forehead obviously annoyed at the fact that I have been partnered with possibly the most immature student in—

"Well I'll be going now~"Just as Karma was about to go through the window I immediately grabbed the hem of his uniform and slammed him back in his seat.

"Eh?Do you already miss me Y/n-chan?"Karma said obviously shock that I have the guts to stop him from leaving.

"Shut it Akabane.You're helping me in this project whether you like it or not.You're not dragging my grades down with your behavior."I said while looking down at the amused redhead.

Just as Akabane was about to open his mouth Professor Bitch entered our classroom excusing me "L/n , go to the faculty you have a call."

I sighed as I exited our classroom to go to the faculty.I answered the telephone given by Karasuma-sensei who was waiting for my arrival.