Part 9: We Meet Again

Start from the beginning

"sweet as sugar yeah, unlike someone" Mew teased him back but earned a smarck instead.

They laugh, lazed around and just cuddled all night. Mew respect his boyfriend and will wait for him to open himself up and will just advance to the next step once ready.

Gulf's awaken by a loud knock on his door. He looked up at the clock and it displays 10 in the morning already and Mew's still sleeping, he didn't want to wake him up so he carefully got off the bed and went to open the door. He thought why should he bother buying alarm clocks if he always woke up with a knock.

"Bright, why are you here? So early!" Gulf said in a whisper.

"Oooh! Someone forgot their promise with me since their boyfriend came over. I see" he said smirking and eyeing the unfamiliar shoes. Gulf just shrugged.

"I'm sorry dude, I really forgot. Hmm... Can I bring Mew with us? I take no for an answer" Gulf said smiling. He knows Bright won't even say no. Mew already got Bright's blessing, he just doesn't know it.

"It's fine with me, will it be okay with him though? He was hella jealous of me! As if I'll take you away from him! Like duh? I don't even like you! Eww.. " Bright playfully said rolling his eyes and laughs.

"I'm okay with it." Mew said and he put his hands on his boyfriend's waist.

"Uh, uh, uh... This couple, it's too early for me to see, be considerate that there's single here will you?" Bright said laughing.

"Love is really in the air. Should've brought air fresher" He added and lets out a huge laugh.

"We'll leave at 12 make sure you both done with with your stuff by then." Bright said smirking "and oh, don't forget to use protection. He needs to graduate" Bright immediately run off after saying that since he knows he won't live if his friend caught him.

"You brat!" Gulf yells at Bright who runs towards the elevator trying to escape. It's clear that he is blushing. He is okay when Bright teases him but it's just if its only the two of them but if Mew's there, he gets flustered and is embarrassed.

He turned to Mew and sees his boyfriend is also smiling at the last remarks of his friend.

"Don't smile." Gulf said pouting.

"aww my baby's pouting" he laughed and hugged him. "come let's make breakfast, before he came back and nags"

They went shopping. They got budget from the Company, well not that they cannot afford it but who will say no to free stuff right? Well of course Mew didn't know about that yet. After buying tons of branded clothes, they decided to get ice-cream while waiting for the movie to start. If you don't know the two, then you would really think they're dating with their habit but that day, good thing Mew's with them who is the rightful lover of the cutest man.

The day went by without Mew and Bright bickering. Mew already feel at ease and somehow feels why Gulf's so comfortable with his friend.

That week went by as usual. They goes to school and home.

Sunday night, Bright and Gulf's calling their friends using line. They told Bright the news that his ex is already seeing someone else but Bright is no longer affected and hurt as he was. He already accepted the fact. There is always a reason for everything.

"That shit." Gulf said, he's angry for his friend while Bright is just silent. They all just stare at Bright, no one utters a word after Gulf's remark.

"Leave it guys. I'm fine now and will be okay soon.. I already accepted it. Just healing" He said smiling to his friends, assuring them that he will be fine.

The five of them talk about their life, catching up in the happenings in each other since the two is in another country.

Gulf and Bright has appointment that Monday. They will be attending an interview with their manager  and other well-known public figures and the two of them will be introduced to the public as new faces. The management is certain that everyone will love the two of them since they're good looking and sweet.

The interview starts at 6PM but they're already at the venue 2 hours prior.

Win arrives early that day as well, he is part of the interview with the new faces that will be introduced to the public. He wants to get to know them and luckily he is placed in the same dressing room as the two.

Win greeted the staff there and he sees the two sitting on the sofa so he decided to approach them, then he noticed that the guy looks familiar.

"Hello, my name is Win, Win Metawin" He said smiling ear to ear.

Bright immediately went stiff seeing the beautiful being in front of them.

"Hello, My name's Gulf, Gulf Kanawut. I'm a fan of yours Win!" he said smiling and looks amazed but when he turn to Bright, he sees that his friend is in dazed. He nudge him motioning him to introduce himself too.

"Uhm hello, Bright ... Bright Vachirawit" He said.

"Oooh! We meet again Phi!" Win exclaimed, he remembered Bright.

"You two know each other?" Gulf raising her eyebrow and questioned his friend.

"He bumped to me. That's where I met him" Win answered.

"See you around P'bright and P'Gulf, I have to have my hair and make up done before the interview" Win said and then sit to his spot to have his hair and make up done.

Bright's looking at Win and Gulf's looking at Bright smirking. So that's why he so curious with Win last time, he thought. Someone seems to have a prospect love interest now.

***

This part is hella boring HAHAHAHA

Okay! Hahahaha again you know the drill, sorry for typos and errors.

Love lots ♥️