"It's cool?" Kacey reiterated taken back, "You're starting to sound like your dad now. When we got here you said the house was nice. You ain't even been here and the place is just cool to you? I would've thought you would've been jumping for joy."

"Give shorty some time, once that iPad die he'll be begging you to take him to the pool." Montana chuckled as he stood up walking over to her. "How you feeling it?"

"It's beautiful, you already know you had to get us right. Is this your way of apologizing to me?"

"For what?"

She sucked her teeth, "nothing."

"I'm fuckin wit you, this ain't me apologizing just yet."

Confusingly looking at him she asks, "What you mean by that."

"You gotta wait and see."

Playfully rolling her eyes she walks into the kitchen with Montana behind her,"What'd you get summer?" She questioned going into the refrigerator and he raises an eyebrow.

"Why you worried bout what I got her? Since when you ever ask me that?"

"It's just a question," She shrugged her shoulders,"and since today. So..."

He leans on the counter shoving his hands in his pockets, "I got her that dozen of roses shit, gave her some money and me and Maia took her out to lunch."

"Since when are you that nice to her?" Kacey makes a face not understanding why he had to take her to lunch. She didn't know if she was being stubborn or what but to her it just didn't sit too well with her.

"It ain't really about me being nice, I'm just showing my appreciation." To him it wasn't like he set up a whole candle lit dinner with a chef for her and went all out. It was simple lunch with her and his daughter to show her his appreciation for giving him his first child and daughter at that.

"Hm." Kacey frowned towards Montana, holding the water bottle in her hand. "I get the roses and money and all but since when do you take your baby mother out to lunch?"

Montana looked up at Kacey with a sigh and shook his head, "C'mon don't even do that shit." He drawled.

"What am I doing? You take her out in public with people around to see and the next thing you know, boom. You're all posted all over the internet with her."

"It was a one time thing and why the fuck you worried bout what the internet gotta say? You know for a fact me and her aint doing nothing and that's all that matter so stop tripping. Maia wanted to take her mom out for Mother's Day and what you want me to say, no to her?"

fuck I'm doing it again. Kacey stares at Montana for a few before cursing herself out in her head...

"I'm doing it again," She muttered palming her face, "I'm overreacting. It was her day too and every mom should feel special. I'm sorry."

He hops off the counter, "C'mere." He grabs her arm pulling her into him. "I should've told you, that's my fault, aight?"

She nods her head agreeing that he should've told her about it.

She laughs noticing the look he had on his face. Montana raised an eyebrow chuckling, "What's funny?"

"You...you keep giving me that look. I know what you're tryna do you ain't slick."

"What I'm tryna do?" He asked, with a smirk.

Kacey plastered a smile on her face and said, "You tryin to seduce me with your eyes...and it's definitely working."